If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

I love it. Especially if he's got his hand up her skirt at the same time. First time I saw here kiss a black guy, we were at a swing club. A handsome black guy came up and started chatting with us. He and my wife had instant chemistry so I headed to the bar to give them time to get aquanted. When I came back, he was sitting with her at a table kissing her with his hand up her skirt. It was a long hot night.View attachment 5847115
That’s why we swing!

You never took things further? Did you and your ex talk about that event afterwards?

The degrading thing about having cuckold feelings or as a woman having a partner who has cuckold feelings is that it goes against the customs of society. As a partner, you are supposed to only provide sexual fulfillment and not have anyone in your intimate relationship.
But then after a few years you notice that your woman gets more sexual satisfaction from a different type of man, both physically and mentally. But it is very confusing at first when you discover that you are more sexually aroused to see her go through this than having sex with her yourself. When I see this picture and imagine this is my wife I spontaneously get a bigger erection than when she's naked in front of me ready to be fucked in real life.

So to answer your question if a black man kissed my wife for me I would sit back and enjoy.

Initially, my wife refused to kiss any of her bulls even if I asked. She always said she reserved kissing for us, not for her bulls. Finally, she really liked this bull and was so turned on, she started to kiss as he fucked her deep and good. I blew my load instantly! Such a huge turn on and I waited for that moment. She now kisses every bull, she likes it, they like it, I like it, we all win.

Confused by the question of wife kissing a black man. How about your wife kissing another man maybe the better question. Perhaps because I have no racial issues the color don’t matter. If the question is about race or nationality I guess I get it but for me as the wife it is more of a question of how my man reacts to me kissing another man. I’m not a big kisser but understand many men and women feel it is part of the act or foreplay of having sex. I am always good with a man or woman kissing me but I am really looking for the orgasm that comes with the sex after the kiss. If anything I prefer to kiss a man after he has made me feel fulfilled. As for my man we are swingers so he is good with it all and has no issues with me kissing anyone any color before during or after sex.

Last edited:
Back