If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Ithink it all comes to the chemistry.
For some reason there is some electicity between white and black men.

This make it much more deep and intense. It is not about sexual desire but just things floood inside both of them

Cuando era adolescente, atrapé a mi novia besándose con un tipo negro grande en un club nocturno. Como una persona extremadamente celosa, me rompió el corazón y la confianza en mí mismo en pedazos. No hace falta decir que nos separamos poco después. Fue una experiencia de vida que me persiguió durante muchos años y creo que contribuyó enormemente a aceptar gradualmente mi naturaleza de cornudo. Es difícil explicar cómo un acto de engaño desgarrador puede encender un fetiche como este y por qué un momento que se sintió como un infierno en ese entonces, ¡ahora se ha convertido en mi paraíso malvado!

En ese sentido, mi cerebro cableado como cornudo literalmente se derrumba cada vez que mi esposa habla casualmente con un hombre negro. Inconscientemente trato de detectar las vibraciones, el nivel de intimidad y aunque siento que la angustia se pone roja, en el fondo ruego vivir ese momento nuevamente y ver impotente a otro negro tomando lo que legítimamente me pertenece.:Rodar los ojos:
Me pasó lo mismo yo era un chico muy celoso con mi novia y cuando descubrí sus infidelidades me dolió mucho estuve años pensando cómo fue Cómo la trataron le gustó más o no hasta que llegue al punto de transformar ese dolor en gusto y placer hacer cornudo

Especially in a public place or a party. When you see some black stud talking, then licking her ear,
then tongue kissing her while other people notice, it just sends my cucky angst off the chart.

A bartender and/or waitress or friends also notice it and notice that I don't do anything to stop it.
After getting a cocktail, I no longer see them. They are either in our car in the parking lot or
in one of the bedrooms of whose-ever house the party is at.
You can't deny her that black cock!!! She needs to feed on it and you can feed on her cum filled pussy after!!!

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

How would you respond if he walks up to your wife and demands a kiss from her?
yea, super aroused, so many mixed emotions in that. What would be most arousing isn't him demanding a kiss from her, but watching him flirt and seduce her to the point of not needing to demand a kiss. She just gives in, and if you can manage to get a kiss, she likely will give you her womb

What would you like to be doing while watching them kiss in your presence?

I can only confirm this. My cuckold feelings have always been there but have increased enormously since we have a femdom relationship and my wife is also open to cuckolding. I'm pretty sure my wife would only have sex with another man for her sexual satisfaction where she now lacks many needs. And if she does fall in love with a lover, that is simply the risk that is taken. By the way imagine my wife in this picture only convince me of my real cuckold nature.

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

I kissed a black guy in front of my ex boyfriend at a nightclub in Dallas. He got rock hard over it.

You never took things further? Did you and your ex talk about that event afterwards?

I didn't take things further that night, but a few months later, at his urging (he was obsessed with seeing me with a black guy) we met up at a hotel with a black guy we both knew. I had sex with him
in front of my boyfriend. At first, I was very hesitant, but I really got into it when it was actually happening.

Back