If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

I didn't take things further that night, but a few months later, at his urging (he was obsessed with seeing me with a black guy) we met up at a hotel with a black guy we both knew. I had sex with him
in front of my boyfriend. At first, I was very hesitant, but I really got into it when it was actually happening.
Did you cum on that black dick and did he fill that pussy

The degrading thing about having cuckold feelings or as a woman having a partner who has cuckold feelings is that it goes against the customs of society. As a partner, you are supposed to only provide sexual fulfillment and not have anyone in your intimate relationship.
But then after a few years you notice that your woman gets more sexual satisfaction from a different type of man, both physically and mentally. But it is very confusing at first when you discover that you are more sexually aroused to see her go through this than having sex with her yourself. When I see this picture and imagine this is my wife I spontaneously get a bigger erection than when she's naked in front of me ready to be fucked in real life.

So to answer your question if a black man kissed my wife for me I would sit back and enjoy.
Honest reply

I had an incident last year at a popular bar in my town on a Saturday night! My girlfriend is stunning, brown hair, brown eyes, massive tits and thicc in the best way, I was with friends in the beer garden and the music was kicking, she was dancing and two Nigerian guys sandwiched her and started grinding on her, he thought it was funny and laughed, I got abit defensive (as my friends where around) and kind of got in between but they kept going for her, I mean she absolutely loved the attention, to this day I regret that I didn’t ask her to go outside and let them fuck her brains out! I wish one of them kissed her like this in front of all my friends
Mmm hot, did they touch her with their hands also?

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

How would you respond if he walks up to your wife and demands a kiss from her?
the kissing of the hotwife with a lover is one of the most intimate moments. for the wife, the lover and also for the cuckold husband. It is a sign of intimacy and closeness and of feelings. and that makes it an intense experience for every cuckold. very humiliating, but also horny. especially of course if the lover is black.

Back