I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

I believe that its because all this fills a void in the otherwise dull sexual part of their relationship. Wouldn't it be nice if a marriage or relationship could maintain the same level of sexual excitement the couple had for each other as it had on their first or second time having sex with each other? With many marriages, however, sex becomes a bit boring, routinish, and predictable ... all the bad things that can drive the relationship apart if not revitalized in some way. With normal men, its all about the challenge and conquest. Once the challenge is gone, men start becoming bored, and the frequency of sex declines, sometimes down to zero. Women, on the other hand, want & need the attention of their spouse, particularly after a couple ******* and their body shapes have changed. But, if they don't eventually get that attention from their spouses, some aren't hesitant to go find it elsewhere. There are a lot more real cuckolds in marriages (infidelites) than there are volunteer cuckolds. One of the primary reasons marriages fail ... mates get bored with each other and start cheating.
So, voluntary cuck play obviously fits and fills the void for both ends of the couples who are willing to take the risks associated with bringing in a third party. It, too, can become boring if the couples can't keep it interesting and challenging for the hubby. He needs that encouragement to "fight" for his place as the primary mate for his wife. His adeline gets raised with all the mixed emotions he gets. The key here, however, is that the wife/GF keep a finger on the husband's reactions, as she wants him to take the challenges and get re-excited rather than get depressed and withdraw.
This is isn't a activity for many people, a s it can get a bit tricky.

Last edited:
For me, I fought for so many years thinking she was mine, keeping tags on her, hoping she wasn’t straying, fooling myself that she was faithful. For years I knew men were always after her, and I knew deep down she couldn’t resist, but fooled myself that she would.
Then one day I had a very open chat with a lady who said that I was foolish trying to stop something that wasn’t possible to stop and that it was me who needed to change and not my wife.
I needed guidance, but when I saw the benefits of her enjoying herself without me panicking, and me being supportive, that wonderful free submissive feeling is just so intense, it beats trying to be manly and dominant when I was failing so badly.
So yes I can understand it’s hard to understand the benefits of being a cuckold, but if someone you love is flirty and loves cock and men want her, after years and years of the pain you go through, cuckolding is such a wonderful release with some wonderful warm relaxed feelings

I agree with Mac nfries and jd2334.. Things change in a marriage especially after ******* or even daily routine lives living...work, financial problems..the sex almost becomes the same...no spicing things up. Sorry I didn't think about that in the equation thats also why couples attend retreats or swinger clubs. Since this covid thing. I myself had to stop attending...great way to meet people and experience a variety of sexual things. But if the cuckhold enjoys being a cuckhold...great more power to him. Basically what it goes down to whatever helps the marriage or sex life...all good.

Why to try to figure out something that you are not into.....just stick with what you like and let people live the way they like......is like me trying to fugure out why a girl decides to go lesbian.......i dont give a rat ass....lol

No sense in racking our brains out....right? As if myself saying why I prefer white and hispanic women..but not( not to say that I wouldn't fuck one) black women.

Why to try to figure out something that you are not into.....just stick with what you like and let people live the way they like
That works when there's only one side to the equation, but, there are two ... and both spouses need to be happy or the situation they have will persist. A lot of marriages have one or both spouses struggling with moral issues associated with this, no doubt. I certainly can appreciate the wife's reluctance, as she's often the one that does the most in keeping the marriage in place to begin with.

One thing i have learnt from this site is that many (not all) Bulls simply cannot understand the psyche of a cuckold man. And yet, if speaking for myself i can totally relate to a Bull. So they are true sexual Alphas and I fit into the sexual Beta category. Outside of the bedroom is another story completely and all variations are out there.
So yes.... if i was a hung Black man i would be loving that role and doing a lot of fucking!! But im not, I'm a realist and thankfully i have evolved past the immature feelings of jealousy and rage that my girl might have sexual desires for a bigger better man in the bedroom.
The alternative in how to behave and feel is very upsetting and no fun at all. Many 'unrealistic' sexual beta men lose their mind over their girl even looking at another guy. I now feel so sorry for those guys. It is no way to live and I am so glad I'm more in tune with a womans needs and can revel in the sex appeal she oozes. And being a cuckold male for me is not a kink or a fetish. Its my sexuality and should be respected and treated this way for the future, to help this wonderful lifestyle become more mainstream.

Hmm! 🤔 we do it because we both enjoy it !
It is a simple as that !
Life is complicated enough as it is, with this ******* of puzzling out why some like interracial!
All males wank that doesn’t make them wankers ?
Completely agree, we too do it simply because we like it and both find it exciting and a massive turn on, obviously for slightly different reasons! It's as simple as that. In this space, as in life, there is a massive range of what each couple +1 like. If it's not for you, absolutely fine everyone is different. As for us,we love it, as I might add the black men that "enjoy" Jess do too♠️

I don't understand how a white man wants to be a cuckhold unless in a sense he's joins in the sexual encounter. Otherwise the he's the bitch and they say it helps the marriage...how?
when a woman fucks multiple men they are all cuckolds to an extent it is just that one man gets to live with her and maybe lick up cum lol

A good bull will understand why a cuckold acts in such a way. A good bull will know what buttons to press, what emotions the cuckold is going through and what development plan to put the cuckold through.
Good bulls realise they are taking pressure and responsibility away from the cuckold, taking over and the cuckold will respond positively to him.

I am not saying it won’t work if the bull doesn’t understand about the cuckolds reasons, but it’s beneficial for them to look at both the husband and wife and work on developing them both. The wife to being a slut for bbc, and the cuckold to worship the bull for being a provider for his wife

My woman fucks BBC but I still fuck her on a regular. Actually we fuck like crazy. Yes I let her fuck other dudes only when I'm around. But she lets me fuck other females, so it's just hot sex to us. Ours is more about just having hot fun. Plus it's not just BBC that fucks her, I have shared her with other buddies of mine as well. We just like to have hot kinky sex.

I suppose it varies with the individual. There is of course a distinction to be made between the white man who lets his wife or girlfriend have sex with black men because it looks hot, but not at the expense of sex between with white man and his woman, and the white man who is denied sex because his partner's sex with black men replaces the sex they would otherwise be having. Is the former situation genuinely 'cuckoldry'? I would find that situation easier to understand than the latter situation which would be just too much.
In our situation my husband enjoys sharing me with black men, I don't deny my husband sex, I enjoy sex with him too much. For us it's something we do that makes things more exciting, whether I'm getting spitroasted or he's watching me get pleasured by another man for us it's the excitement. The contrast of the skin together and making friends is what does it for us.

In our situation my husband enjoys sharing me with black men, I don't deny my husband sex, I enjoy sex with him too much. For us it's something we do that makes things more exciting, whether I'm getting spitroasted or he's watching me get pleasured by another man for us it's the excitement. The contrast of the skin together and making friends is what does it for us.
Very well put, similar for us too. As you say the "friend" absolutely has to be black, whilst we've had some disappointments there is no doubt that in general black men are longer and thicker where it matters, more assertive and last longer - all pretty important. It's simply exciting and good old fashioned sex and actually communication and sex between us is better now that before we started. ♠Before anyone knocks it try it, you might be surprised what you both think afterwards!

Last edited:
Well, this is quite a story. As for me, I fuck bbc for a couple of years since an incompetent surgeon has crippled my husband (ED), but we stay together for various reasons. My flaccid hubby is very supportive to get me acquainted with well-hung bbc and considers the danger that I could run out of him less relevant. Even more, I'd like to get something straigt: statistics are fake to tell us that penis sizes are alledgedly equal on whites or blacks. This is bullshit. Huge cocks are more to find on bbc stallions and their stamina - in my expierience is paramount - basta! :devil:

Back