I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

Why would a husband desire another man to come into his home, into his bedroom, and make love to his wife?

I am not looking for anyone to "make love" to my wife. Rather, I enjoy watching her and hearing her describe how black men fuck her, use her, degrade her and in general, treat her like a whore. She gets off on letting black men half her age do whatever they want to her and I love seeing that happen.

It has nothing to do with making love. It is all about her being used like a cheap whore.

I am not looking for anyone to "make love" to my wife. Rather, I enjoy watching her and hearing her describe how black men fuck her, use her, degrade her and in general, treat her like a whore. She gets off on letting black men half her age do whatever they want to her and I love seeing that happen.

It has nothing to do with making love. It is all about her being used like a cheap whore.
Not everyone has the same taste. I would not like my wife to be degraded.
But I love to watch her being Africanized and fucked hard.

62714fb3-41d9-413e-876b-d5c5ab41312b.gif

As far as I understand the word Cuckold, it means "the husband of an unfaithful wife." So as I understand it the wife has to be unfaithful before the husband is considered a cuckold. But If the husband has full knowledge as mine does, would that make him a cuckold or would that be a husband that understands I have wants and/or needs. My husband can fully make me sexually happy but I do like other guys also. My husband and I have a great life together but we do like sex. He is there for me when I have "MEN" over or I go to their place for sex. I am not in love I just like the spice it adds to our sex life. My husband has a girlfriend that he plays with sometimes when I am home so I can watch and sometimes she comes over when I am at work. But we are both open with each other and tell each other how fun it was and how she did this to him or that guy did this to me. I think a lot about this topic is more fantasy then "gay" or "humilation". I do understand some men are willing to give everything to make their wife happy, but to me my husband is happy to let me do what I want. I do like different men but as far as seeing my husband in a cock cage or sucking a black man off after he has cum in me is not my idea of fun, nor is it his.
100 % how I feel

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
I am no little wimp cuck. However, I have no problem with my girl exploring her sexuality. We have 3 children together, all are mine . We have a 24 year relationship together. She knows I'm okay with her playing, but she has to ask permission first.

I am no little wimp cuck. However, I have no problem with my girl exploring her sexuality. We have 3 children together, all are mine . We have a 24 year relationship together. She knows I'm okay with her playing, but she has to ask permission first.
Neither am I. Chris also asked me for permission before she started her relationship with Michael. And I had to agree before she got pregnant.

56400959-fe28-486a-9726-6e882ab6c7d1.gif

I have also wondered for a longtime. But everyone has there own thoughts about it. People are different and would react differently to each situation. It also shows a level of openness to share a wife. Maybe it also bring some level of excitement. But as long as it works out. Everyone is happy at the end of the day.:)
I agree, cuckolds are open minded people.

e6b87424-f8de-4f7e-a156-046b4c607738.jpg

Back