I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Just listened to episode 4, the interview with Ms P, and I can say that Michael C is keeping the high standards of the earlier 3 episodes. I particularly was interested in Ms P's view on how much contact to keep with a couple or rather the lady in the couple. She didn't want contact she might consider to be too intrusive. It is important to know what a particular couple wishes and, within the couple, how the husband and wife individually like to be contacted, and just respect that. I know couples where the husband wants contact multiple times daily and the wife rarely; and another where the husband only gets in contact when he wants his wife to play.

It is all these differences from couple to couple which makes it simpler for me to stick to playing with few couples at a time. Michael C again mentions the need for a bull to "keep to his lane" ( to know your place in regard to the couple's relationship-listen to his "Star Wars" analogy). This podcast is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Just listened to episode 4, the interview with Ms P, and I can say that Michael C is keeping the high standards of the earlier 3 episodes. I particularly was interested in Ms P's view on how much contact to keep with a couple or rather the lady in the couple. She didn't want contact she might consider to be too intrusive. It is important to know what a particular couple wishes and, within the couple, how the husband and wife individually like to be contacted, and just respect that. I know couples where the husband wants contact multiple times daily and the wife rarely; and another where the husband only gets in contact when he wants his wife to play.

It is all these differences from couple to couple which makes it simpler for me to stick to playing with few couples at a time. Michael C again mentions the need for a bull to "keep to his lane" ( to know your place in regard to the couple's relationship-listen to his "Star Wars" analogy). This podcast is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. I'm just trying to bring something worthwhile to the table lol

Oh, you bring a lot to the table, sir. You bring "focus"-I listen to a number of podcasts such as "swinger dairies" and "swinging down under", and while some do speak of couples exploring sex and relationships with single guys, you centre on that dynamic, which is excellent. Thank you again.

@Idowives0763 can you do a podcast that specifically targets bulls, as well as men who think they are but are not and those considering it? So far your podcast provides excellent advice and insight for couples but I think you need a specific one to educate bulls on their roll as well as their limits.

Types of bulls? Ask yourself what you’re ok with. Realities of it. Racial implications and stereotypes if any, that you’re playing into.

I actually wrote a piece on this very topic. It started as satire in response to a 'How to get the Wife involved', but then as I drew on my personal experiences, it became a very real field guide.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-black-bull-a-field-guide-in-dealing-with-couples.50488/

I've loved all 4 episodes, but in particular I enjoyed the interview with Ms P hearing her perspective as the wife. You touched on her keeping her husband in chastity. I would have loved if you had explored more about that with her.

Hopefully next time you can also do an interview with her cuck hubby or both of them together.

Keep up the great work. It's enjoyable listening.

Kudos my man, you are doing excellent work! Last night was the first time Jen has actually had time to sit and listen to one of the podcasts. I did not know that you had posted the interview with Mrs. P, I told her We were going to listen to your one about the parties.

So you can understand how this effects couples, you should know we were winding down and reminiscing about the previous 35 hours we had spent with our new Bull. As you know that is an important time in our lifestyle, the “ replay and voicing of feelings” stage.

She listened intently and was fascinated to hear another woman share her most intimate feelings about Cuckolding and how closely she could relate to them.

Thank you for giving your time, knowledge and effort for this endeavor. I hope you will find a way to let us know when you are posting a new episode. I know you are working on a multi media strategy, we hope it evolves soon.

Kudos my man, you are doing excellent work! Last night was the first time Jen has actually had time to sit and listen to one of the podcasts. I did not know that you had posted the interview with Mrs. P, I told her We were going to listen to your one about the parties.

So you can understand how this effects couples, you should know we were winding down and reminiscing about the previous 35 hours we had spent with our new Bull. As you know that is an important time in our lifestyle, the “ replay and voicing of feelings” stage.

She listened intently and was fascinated to hear another woman share her most intimate feelings about Cuckolding and how closely she could relate to them.

Thank you for giving your time, knowledge and effort for this endeavor. I hope you will find a way to let us know when you are posting a new episode. I know you are working on a multi media strategy, we hope it evolves soon.
Thank you for your support and I'm glad that your wife was able to connect with what Miss P was saying. There will be many more interviews to come.

Back