I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

I've only listened to the first installment but it is very much must listen if you are into our curious about the hotwife or cuckold lifestyle! My sexy hotwife will being listening to it soon! Kudos for sharing your knowledge & experience in this amazing lifestyle!

Dear Michael, just finished listening to episode 5 (Stags and Vixens), and, again appreciate the education you continually give me. It took me study to understand the difference between cuckoldry and hotwifying, but I get it. And once I did I realised the humiliation of the husband just isn't in me. And you say, it is important to know whether it is a "cuckold" or "stag and vixen" deal, so the couple can find the third or the third can find them.

That said I note your point concerning how couples can progress from swinging to hotwifying to cuckold, which can make sense as many in the Life Style are here to explore, so their particular journey may take them to unexpected places.

An example, yesterday, 30th May, I had the first solo meet with the lady of a couple I have been seeing since January 2017. The husband set out the do's and don'ts of the meet (positions, no anal-not my thing anyway, pictures). He seemed to want the mental turn on of knowing I was with her and getting pictures (he couldn't wait until the end of play to get pictures-needed them as play happened), and to get a minute by minute account from her afterwards. There was no cuckoldry involved, but the solo play was different to the usual. So part of the difficulty with terms (you used "alpha cuck" for example), is that there is so many shades between cuckoldry and stag and vixen.

p.s- I think the non cuckold scene should just reclaim "hotwifying" or "hotwifing" and be done.

Just finished listening to BBCSLUTWIFE4U episode and like those that came before it was very informative and wide ranging. I did like how you said that you were not just speaking to black bull but open to all bulls. Many of us need all the education you can give, to help us raise our game.

This is by far the best podcast out on this subject, to many of the swinging or other lifestyle podcasts is just fairly soft JO material. On the contrast I´m learning so much by listening to this podcast, keep it up mate, always happy to see it on my feed.

Very interesting and refreshing podcast! Thank you for the effort! I know how much it takes to do something like this and keeping it up!
I especially enjoyed the interviews and I'm hoping for more to come!

Back