I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have released a new episode, The Interracial Aspect of the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles - An Introduction. You can find it here https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/7 Enjoy and I look forward to hearing your feedback. Thanks again for all of your support.
Posted in Kik group will have as topic of discussion this weekend.

Thank you. Should be an interesting topic of discussion.
Thank you-listened to the last episode twice today. Firstly, you were clever to make it clear that the "abc" aspect of hotwifying isn't the whole scene, but it is a central part of it. Secondly, I appreciated that you mentioned or touched on the "queen of spades" and "race play" part of hot wifing. Both are whole other topics that would require a sensitive discussion.

Yo bruh, I listened to a couple of your podcasts and loved them. You schooled me on some ******* I thought I understood. However, you opened my eyes to other aspects that I may have overlooked. Appreciate the love and your podcasts. Much love.

Keep it up! I'm an avid listener.

We went through the bad bulls. They really fucked things up for us until we found the right people, and the right bulls. So right.

I think that she drives my relationship.

Thinking about some of the things you said. My GF definitely has a hyper sex drive. I met her when we were in college. She was and is super hot, popular and we became friends. I definitely had the hots for her, and she was dating and in and out of relationships. We eventually got together, but she never stopped having her "college sex". .. I got used to it I guess. Have we talked about marriage? No.. We like each other for sure.. she likes being submissive to other men... like she likes that part of sex, and my relationship with her is not like that I guess because of how we got together, how we were good friends and she would tell me about her sex life.... and she was always about sex.

She dresses up super sexy yesterday, heels, shorts, cleavage showing blouse... We are out and about and she runs into one of her bulls. He's cool, but ******* I don't like how they chatted each other up it seemed to me like every opportunity. I have to talk to her about that... that is not cool. He bought us drinks, and in the time he was doing that he had his hands all over her. To be fair, he did leave us alone and they chatted like twice, once with buying drinks and the other right before we left. Well she is like putty with him... I guess of all the guys he is the one I least like, and maybe it is cause she likes him so much. She knows I get annoyed when she mentions him and she jokes about it.

Hello everyone. Episode 8 is now available. In this Episode I am interviewing a woman by the name of Cuckoldress Venus. She is a single woman who is pursuing a cuckold relationship. You will learn some fascinating things about her search as well as understanding what this all looks like from a single woman's perspective. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about this episode.

https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/8

Please login or become a member to view

Another very good podcast Michael. I enjoy hearing about the perspective of cuckolding and hotwifing from the women; what they like and dislike, what turns them on. Venus's marriage fantasy is certainly a hot one and I hope she gets to fulfill it.

Both Venus and Miss P have touched upon chastity and I hope you explore this topic further going forward. I would like to hear about it not only from the female perspective, but also the cuck and the Bull viewpoint in terms of the impact on the cuck dynamic.

Something else I would like to hear more about is how much the wives like to involve their cuckold's with the lifestyle and the Bull's. Obviously there is a very wide range if involvement, but it would be great to hear about how the wives (& Bull's) feel about creampie cleanup, submission, cocksucking by the cuck.

I'm sure you already have some of these topics under consideration for future interviews.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your future podcasts.

Another very good podcast Michael. I enjoy hearing about the perspective of cuckolding and hotwifing from the women; what they like and dislike, what turns them on. Venus's marriage fantasy is certainly a hot one and I hope she gets to fulfill it.

Both Venus and Miss P have touched upon chastity and I hope you explore this topic further going forward. I would like to hear about it not only from the female perspective, but also the cuck and the Bull viewpoint in terms of the impact on the cuck dynamic.

Something else I would like to hear more about is how much the wives like to involve their cuckold's with the lifestyle and the Bull's. Obviously there is a very wide range if involvement, but it would be great to hear about how the wives (& Bull's) feel about creampie cleanup, submission, cocksucking by the cuck.

I'm sure you already have some of these topics under consideration for future interviews.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your future podcasts.
Thank you for listening. Yes, I am in the process of doing a more detailed episode on the topic of chastity. I'm trying to do it in a way that I get viewpoints from multiple women in one episode. I will definitely keep everyone posted.

My wife and I enjoy listening to the podcasts. Sometimes it sounds as if you were talking about us. Great fun! Thank you.
I have a question though: some episodes it is possible to download, and some - not. It's not very convenient. We mostly listen when in the car, so I need to download them first. Any chance to get all?

I listen via AppleMusic via my phone and the car's system as I drive. No downloading necessary, no dropouts as I travel, no wires. Can you use your phone like that?

Back