Hi Everyone!

AmyHWCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hey there! I'm Amy, and I heard about this site while listening to the Keys and Anklets podcast last night. I've been in the hotwife lifestyle for about a year now and really enjoying it so far. Hoping to have good experiences from here as well. If you want to find out more about me, I added a little more detail on my profile. Thanks for reading and nice to meet everyone!

Hey there! I'm Amy, and I heard about this site while listening to the Keys and Anklets podcast last night. I've been in the hotwife lifestyle for about a year now and really enjoying it so far. Hoping to have good experiences from here as well. If you want to find out more about me, I added a little more detail on my profile. Thanks for reading and nice to meet everyone!
Add some pictures to your profile. Bulls like to see what you have to offer

Also get verified

Thanks, I'm a little hesitant to post a video of myself online in a public forum to get verified...anonymous or not. It's not something I've ever done or really want to do. Maybe if it was private with like the site creator? I dunno, but it makes me a little uncomfortable right now. I am verified on one of the bigger swinging sites and more than happy to share that with a member here I connect with first to prove I'm real, as well as share more pictures of myself before a potential meetup. Whether or not that's good enough for someone is up to them. I've been catfished by fake users before so I understand how frustrating it can be. I'll think about it.

Thanks, I'm a little hesitant to post a video of myself online in a public forum to get verified...anonymous or not. It's not something I've ever done or really want to do. Maybe if it was private with like the site creator? I dunno, but it makes me a little uncomfortable right now. I am verified on one of the bigger swinging sites and more than happy to share that with a member here I connect with first to prove I'm real, as well as share more pictures of myself before a potential meetup. Whether or not that's good enough for someone is up to them. I've been catfished by fake users before so I understand how frustrating it can be. I'll think about it.
As a veteran member on here I don't talk to unverified members because of this. So I understand your concern but to me it looks like your are fake and not serious. So if you are looking for serious people getting verified is the next step or you will have a hard time here. Good luck to you though

As a veteran member on here I don't talk to unverified members because of this. So I understand your concern but to me it looks like your are fake and not serious. So if you are looking for serious people getting verified is the next step or you will have a hard time here. Good luck to you though
Totally understood. I know there are fake profiles everywhere and it's the worst feeling ever when you realize you've wasted your time on one. I just wish there was another way I could verify here that doesn't make me so uncomfortable. I'll keep thinking about it.
How do you find your bulls
I've had the best luck with feeld.

Hello 👋

James here. I'm a White cuck supports the lifestyle in many ways.

Congratulations on signing up and I hope you find this site a useful resource.

Theres Alot of supporters of Interacial cuckoldry and BBC so I'm sure you'll be educated and encouraged!

Totally understood. I know there are fake profiles everywhere and it's the worst feeling ever when you realize you've wasted your time on one. I just wish there was another way I could verify here that doesn't make me so uncomfortable. I'll keep thinking about it.

I hear you. You can thank the fakes for forsing the admins to change to video verification. It didn't used to be that way but the amount of fake verified profiles was ridiculous. My advice to you is is you don't want to verify your account then it will be very hard for veterans like myself to take you seriously. Just my 2 cents

Welcome to the site. I understand your reservations about posting a video. You do not need to show your face in the video. DM me if you would like to discuss. Again welcome home

What up Amy. Nice to meet ya

Lovely

Oh my god!!! I'd love to see more

Hi, welcome!

If you're looking for similar podcasts about this specific lifestyle I'd also recommend the Venus Cuckoldress Podcast (from the point of view of a true Queen of Spades) and the Consenting Adults Podcast (by an Emmy-winning journalist that's not in the lifestyle herself but interviews couples with all kinds of different dynamics regarding hotwifing).

That's where I'm finding my local friends as well!

Hi there and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy all that this site has to offer.

Do you ever come East?

Back