I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
First of all I want to thank all of you who have given me your input on my first 2 episodes. You know who you are and you have my sincere thanks. With that being said I am happy to announce that my hotwife/cuckold lifestyle Podcast, which will be called The Keys and Anklets Podcast, is officially live. There are several ways that you can listen:

The website: www.keysandanklets.com

iTunes: Just go to the podcast section and do a search for "The Keys and Anklets Podcast"

If you have a podcast app on your phone (spreaker, podcast addict, etc) just do a search and include iTunes titles in your search.

If you have any trouble accessing the Podcast, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of the shows as well as the site an I'm anxious to see what the future may hold. If some of you are unfamiliar with what my podcast is all about, you can read more about it https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cuckold-podcast-coming-soon.121529/

@Idowives0763 can you do a podcast that specifically targets bulls, as well as men who think they are but are not and those considering it? So far your podcast provides excellent advice and insight for couples but I think you need a specific one to educate bulls on their roll as well as their limits.

Types of bulls? Ask yourself what you’re ok with. Realities of it. Racial implications and stereotypes if any, that you’re playing into.

@Idowives0763 can you do a podcast that specifically targets bulls, as well as men who think they are but are not and those considering it? So far your podcast provides excellent advice and insight for couples but I think you need a specific one to educate bulls on their roll as well as their limits.

Types of bulls? Ask yourself what you’re ok with. Realities of it. Racial implications and stereotypes if any, that you’re playing into.

Hey there. Yes, I'm actually going to be doing a specific series where I am doing interviews with Bulls. If you're interested, I'd like to interview you for one of the Bull specific episodes. Would you be interested?

WOW. I can honestly say I learned more about the lifestyle in the first 45 minute episode than I have learned over the last few years on internet forums. This is going to be a tremendous resource for newbies like me-but I bet more experienced couples will find it useful and informative, too. The description of Hotwife vs Cuckold lifestyles was both concise and nuanced. That's a pretty impressive achievement. Very informative, but delivered in a tone that didn't make me feel like I was being spoken down to. Thank you for sharing your experience and expertise. Thank you. This feels like it will be a great resource.

@Idowives0763 Outstanding! I have downloaded your podcasts to have as reference material...Your experience/expertise is really helpful in separating fact from fiction (preconceived) notions of what the differences are and how to move forward if interested in moving into the lifestyle!:bigsmile:
Thank you!

Back