I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Hello everyone. Just letting you know that I've made 2 new episodes available for you to enjoy.

Thank you and as always I look forward to hearing your thoughts. :cool:

Just want to thank Michael C. again for another great episode that he made available to everyone recently. He has always been so respectful and supportive of wannabe cucks. If this movement and lifestyle gains any traction, Michael C. can be credited with being at the forefront. He's done so much for this lifestyle in such a short period of time and has done so with class.

Hello everyone. Just made 4 new episodes public for all to enjoy.

She is also a member here under @JRAPlay

It was so much fun chatting with you on the Podcast. I appreciate you given my space to telling my story and our approach to this wonderful lifestyle -Jewels

Just curious, are you finding this to be more popular and do you find that more couples or wives are open about it? The podcasts are great by the way.

Hello all.
It's been a while but I am happy to announce my next Live Broadcast Afterparty interview on the Keys and Anklets Podcast. My guest will be none other than the steamy @AnitaUKslut4u from twitter (she was featured in Episode 56 Episode 56 - A Cultural Exchange - A Conversation w/Hotwife Anita — The Keys and Anklets Podcast
This episode has been a long time coming and I'm happy to finally be able to bring it to you
This will be this Friday night 2/26 at 8pm EST, 5pm PST. If you cannot attend you can submit your questions here and they will be read on the air.
If you want to listen live you can do so by going here

This is going to be fun.

Attachments

• anita1.jpg
    anita1.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 114
Hello everyone. I have released more episodes to the public. As always, I hope you enjoy listening to them.

Back