I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I've updated this. Since the last post I have added 3 episodes for my non patreon supporters to listen to (in other words, anyone can listen). You can stream these directly from my website.

Episode 30 - A Conversation with K, the Wife of A Stag/Vixen Couple from the UK - Part 1

Episode 31 - A Conversation with C & K, A Stag/Vixen Couple from the UK - Part 2

Episode 32 - Welcome to the China Shop - A Conversation w/JC the Bull

Enjoy and I look forward to your comments.
You always produce quality,intriguing,informative and entertaining content.

First of all I want to thank all of you who have given me your input on my first 2 episodes. You know who you are and you have my sincere thanks. With that being said I am happy to announce that my hotwife/cuckold lifestyle Podcast, which will be called The Keys and Anklets Podcast, is officially live. There are several ways that you can listen:

The website: www.keysandanklets.com

iTunes: Just go to the podcast section and do a search for "The Keys and Anklets Podcast"

If you have a podcast app on your phone (spreaker, podcast addict, etc) just do a search and include iTunes titles in your search.

If you have any trouble accessing the Podcast, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of the shows as well as the site an I'm anxious to see what the future may hold. If some of you are unfamiliar with what my podcast is all about, you can read more about it https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cuckold-podcast-coming-soon.121529/
Your podcasts are wonderful.

Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I've updated this. Since the last post I have added 3 episodes for my non patreon supporters to listen to (in other words, anyone can listen). You can stream these directly from my website.

Episode 30 - A Conversation with K, the Wife of A Stag/Vixen Couple from the UK - Part 1

Episode 31 - A Conversation with C & K, A Stag/Vixen Couple from the UK - Part 2

Very nice

I just finished listening to your interview on The Priory Society! Loved it! I felt like it was spot on and is exactly what I would want folks to listen to just curious about the lifestyle!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️-N

Been onboard since Day 1. Good to see a Black man contributing to the strength and growth of this lifestyle ??

Last edited:
I've been hard at work on a very special episode that I feel is one of the most important episodes I've done. Before I release it, I want to get some feedback from women in the lifestyle. If you are a woman please get in touch with me so I can give you access. Guys don't worry, you'll get to hear it eventually. For right now I just want feedback from the women. Ladies, I don't mind you sharing it with your husbands but would prefer that you do it after you listen and give me your feedback. Thank you

I've been hard at work on a very special episode that I feel is one of the most important episodes I've done. Before I release it, I want to get some feedback from women in the lifestyle. If you are a woman please get in touch with me so I can give you access. Guys don't worry, you'll get to hear it eventually. For right now I just want feedback from the women. Ladies, I don't mind you sharing it with your husbands but would prefer that you do it after you listen and give me your feedback. Thank you

We have been listening and love them. We have a request if thats possible?

Thank you for doing this. We need Black men to take the lead and cultivate this lifestyle.

If any of you are Patreon supporters, I have released three new episodes today. Please keep in mind, these are currently only available to my Patreon supporters. They will be made available to the general public soon (except the Live Episode). Thank you and as always, I look forward to your feedback. Enjoy.

Live Episode I did with 2 Cuckoldresses before one of my parties

Ep. 33 - Reluctant Wives - What She's Really Saying - An episode teaching husbands how to listen to really listen to what their wives are saying

Ep 34 - Meet PF20151 - A Hotwife Couple - My conversation with a hotwife couple who got a late start into the lifestyle

listening to a
First of all I want to thank all of you who have given me your input on my first 2 episodes. You know who you are and you have my sincere thanks. With that being said I am happy to announce that my hotwife/cuckold lifestyle Podcast, which will be called The Keys and Anklets Podcast, is officially live. There are several ways that you can listen:

The website: www.keysandanklets.com

iTunes: Just go to the podcast section and do a search for "The Keys and Anklets Podcast"

If you have a podcast app on your phone (spreaker, podcast addict, etc) just do a search and include iTunes titles in your search.

If you have any trouble accessing the Podcast, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of the shows as well as the site an I'm anxious to see what the future may hold. If some of you are unfamiliar with what my podcast is all about, you can read more about it https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cuckold-podcast-coming-soon.121529/
Listening to a interview you did on your The Priory Society...mad respect bro! I am definitely going to follow you

Back