I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

I just listened to the very first podcast today. Very tempted to skip to the most recent but I'm going to take my time and go through them slowly.

New Procedure for Live Broadcasts

Hello to all of my listeners. I've been on a little hiatus from doing live episodes because I wasn't really happy with the Discord setup. It was a great platform but it wasn't the most user friendly. I did not like the fact that some people had so much trouble getting things to work. I felt like it should be a lot easier for people to listen. Thankfully I have found a new system that makes it much easier to listen and participate in the live broadcast episodes.

A few of the highlights:

-You will now be able to stream live broadcasts directly from my website. There is no longer a need to sign up for anything. You can stream from your PC or mobile device. The new home will be: https://www.keysandanklets.com/live-broadcasts/

-I have changed the process of submitting questions as well. Instead of having to be logged into chat to submit questions, you will now use a stand alone form which will email the questions to me directly. This way a person doesn't have to be following the chat in order to ask a question of me or one of my guests. This will also make it much easier for me to catch every question since I no longer have to worry about losing it in the chat conversation. You can take a look at the question submission form here:
https://www.keysandanklets.com/live-broadcast-questions

-For those of you who enjoy using Apps, there is an app available. The service is called Mixlr and you can find the app in your app store. Using the App gives you more flexibility like sending you notifications whenever I am broadcasting live as well as letting you participate in the live chat with other listeners during the broadcast. You will have to sign up in order to use the app but it is a very simple process.

Keep in mind, you don't need the app to listen but it does give you more access when you use it.

If you have any questions about the new procedures please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Again, thank you all and I look forward to rolling out this new feature.

@Idowives0763
Its almost the 2 year anniversary! What are your thoughts about the success?
Yes, that day is quickly approaching. I'm still a bit blown away by how much it has been embraced around the world. Over the past 2 years I've gotten all types of wonderful messages from people all over the globe who have shared their stories with how the podcast has helped them get their wives into it and how it has helped their marriages. Just gives me the confidence I need to keep this thing going for as long as I possibly can.

My 2 year anniversary is almost upon us and to mark the occasion I am doing a very special live broadcast this Saturday night, 5/2/2020 at 9pm EST. The tables will be turned and I will be interviewed on my own show by the lovely Cuckoldress Venus. For those of you who are curious about my journey into this lifestyle and wondering how I got to this point, this is your chance to find out. You have several options on how you can listen/participate.

If you only want to listen without participating in the live chat, you can do so by streaming directly from my site

If you want to join in the live chat with other listeners, you can do so by going to my streaming page

If you simply want to submit a question or comment that will be read during the live broadcast, you can do so here

Hopefully some of you will be able to make it and I just want to thank all of those who have made the last 2 years such an exciting time for me. I look forward to bring you many more.

It's been a while since I posted an update so I just wanted to let everyone know that there have been quite a few episodes added to my site since the last time I posted. Enjoy and as always I look forward to your feedback.

Episode 36 - The China Shop Vol. 2 feat. Tony

In this second installment of the China Shop series, Michael C. is joined by Tony, an experienced Bull living in San Diego. He and Michael discuss his unique journey into the lifestyle as well as the qualities that make him such a successful and sought after Bull. This is definitely a must listen for new Bulls who want to learn how to separate themselves from the masses. If you enjoy hearing 2 Bulls talking about the lifestyle from their perspective then you’ll definitely enjoy this episode.

Episode 37 - A Conversation with Scott & Kennedy - A Cuckold Story

In this episode, Michael C. is joined by Scott and Kennedy, a cuckold couple living in Southern California. They detail their journey from hotwifing into cuckolding including Kennedy’s early struggles. It is very enlightening to hear how she was able to work through them and finally accept her true feelings. Later in the episode Scott sheds some light on their unique views to cuckolding.

Episode 38 - K & C - A Journey Into Cuckolding - Pt.1

This is the first in a very special series. K & C have been dating for several months and are just beginning their journey into cuckolding. They have agreed to allow me to document their transition into a full blown cuckold/FLR type dynamic. This is going to be a fascinating series and I feel honored that they are giving me this level of access into their lives. So take this journey with me as we follow this young couple.

Episode 39 - A Conversation w/Mr & Mrs CazUK, A Brand New Stag/Vixen Cpl

This is the type of episode I have been wanting to do since I started my podcast. To finally be able to talk to an established couple who is on the cusp of their journey is something I’ve been looking to do. I present to you the story of C & D, a couple who has been together for 25 years (married for 15) who are literally on the doorstep of their initial hotwife experience. Learn about how they got here and when the seeds for this turn in their relationship were originally sown. Also you will learn why communication is so vital to any couple even thinking about getting into this lifestyle.

Episode 40 - A Conversation with Starr & Jay, A Stag/Vixen Couple

In this episode I sit down live in studio with Starr and Jay, a Stag/Vixen couple with an interesting story to tell. Listen how they discuss how the seeds were planted about them entering this lifestyle and how she set her sights on his best friend to be her Bull and the sacrifice her husband made their first night together. Definitely some interesting twists and turns in this one.

Episode 41 - A Conversation with T. and Cory, A Stag/Vixen Couple

I attended Splash Mocha in Atlanta recently and while I was there I ran into some dear friends of mine. T and Cory are a Stag/Vixen couple who I have known for sometime and have not seen for a while. They were generous enough to sit down with me and talk about how they found their way into this lifestyle. I think many of you will find their take on the lifestyle quite refreshing and I know that other Stag husbands will nod in agreement as they listen to T talk about certain things. I’m sure you’ll be able to tell just how much fun we had recording this episode.

Episode 42 - Mrs CazUK - The Follow Up Conversation

Last time we talked to Mrs CazUK and her stag they were right on the precipice of officially entering the lifestyle. They were all ready but had not yet had their first experience. Well that has all changed and they are officially a stag/vixen couple. Are you curious to hear what happened? Well you can listen to this episode and hear how it all came about, how it went and how it’s affected them and their relationship. A fantastic listen but be warned, this episode is on fire.

Episode 43 - A Conversation with Hotwife Missy; Funny how things change

In this episode I welcome Missy, a hotwife with a very interesting story to tell, into the session. I’m always amazed at the different journeys people take towards finding their way in this lifestyle and Missy is no different. Listen as she details how she and her husband went from being a swinging couple to a cuckold couple. Definitely a great listen for anyone who is curious about how that transition can occur.

Episode 44 - The China Shop Vol. 3 - Michael C. welcomes A27Hopson into the shop.

In this installment of the China Shop, I welcome a Bull who I have known for several years now. He does very well for himself within this lifestyle and is the type of Bull that couples seek out. Sit back and enjoy as we share our thoughts on being Bulls in this lifestyle.

Episode 45 - A Conversation with GTAHotwife - A Cuckold Story

Listen in as Michael C talks with Z and S. A cuckold couple from North of the border who made a previous appearance during the Locktober episode. Michael talks with them about how their journey began with meeting online and has progressed to them being married, having a family and enjoying living the cuckold lifestyle. This is a very fascinating and exciting interview to say the least. For the guys, I just hope you’re not too squeamish (you’ll see why by the end of the episode.

Episode 46 - A Conversation w/@RideandVibeUK - A Stag/Vixen Cpl

Come listen to my fascinating conversation with RideandVibeUK. Listen as they detail the story of their journey into hotwifing as well as how she became a self confessed BBC slut. You can hear just how in love with and proud of his wife he is. I will never get tired of doing episodes like these. Enjoy.

Episode 47 - A Conversation with @Chinesehotwife1 from Twitter

I recently had the pleasure of talking to a hotwife who is from China and is now living in the US. It was a fascinating conversation as she told me how she met her bf and initially got into this lifestyle. What I found really interesting was hearing about how unmarried women are viewed in her homeland and what she is wanting to do to change things. Her story is an interesting one and I’m sure you’ll enjoy hearing what she has to say.

Episode 48 - A Conversation with Micha & Lupe - An Interracial Stag/Vixen Couple

This is a couple whom I have known about for sometime. I’ve always wanted to have them on my show and I caught a break when I met them at Splash Mocha in Atlanta. I really wanted to share their story because I rarely come across true stag/vixen couples where he is a Black man. This is of interest to me because this mirrors my own dynamic. I had a blast talking to them and I hope that you enjoy hearing their story as they traveled from high school lovers to being a lifestyle couple in a committed relationship with a family of their own.

Episode 49 - A Conversation with M&J - A Cuckold Couple with a very Intellectual Approach

M&J are a cuckold couple that I have known for several years. I’ve always been fascinated by their unique approach to their cuckold dynamic but they’ve always been reluctant to share their story on my show. Well I finally wore them down and got them to come on. I think that after listening to them you will see why I wanted to have them on in the first place.

Please note - In order to convince them to come on, I had to alter their voices so please keep that in mind as you listen. Hopefully the change will not distract you too much from what they are actually saying.

Episode 50 - Exploring cuckolding w/o the Bull being present. A Conversation with GTA Hotwife Couple and their Pro Domme, Lady Azelle

During covid I know that many couples have been struggling with trying to find ways to stay connected while not having access to any Bulls to play with. I knew that my good friends GTA Hotwife couple were planning on seeing a Pro Domme to do some exploring so when the opportunity presented itself for me to have all 3 of them on my show, I lept at the chance. So enjoy this conversation as I talk to them about thinking outside of the box and exploring their cuckold/FLR dynamic sans Bull.

Episode 51 - The China Shop Vol. 4 - The New Bull

I wanted to do something different with this version of the China Shop so instead of talking to an established, experienced Bull, I decided to talk to someone who was just getting his feet wet in the lifestyle. It’s very interesting to hear how he found his way to this lifestyle and how he came to my attention. This is also a great episode for other Bulls to hear as it gave me an opportunity to pass along some insight that I’ve gained in my 20 years in the lifestyle. If you are wanting to hear from someone who is still trying to find his way in this lifestyle then you will surely enjoy this episode.

*Please note - He was a bit nervous as we were recording this and that comes across in his speaking patterns with a lot of “you knows” (a lot even when compared to me...it’s a Philly thing lol). Please cut him some slack and try to focus on what is actually being said.

Last edited:
Good morning all. I wanted to let you know about a new series I am working on. If you are a woman reading this, let me know if you'd like to be a part of it.

The Keys and Anklets Presents - Chocolate Covered Cherries

Back