Husbands... What type of black guys do you prefer your wives to be with?

Although my wife & I are swingers (3-somes & swaps primarily) she's never had a black man. We've discussed it a few times over the years, and it just comes down to a "timing issue", and us just not finding the right black guy. But, I'm pretty sure the right candidate's credentials would be something along these lines:
  1. Younger (late 20's to early 40's)
  2. Good physique (not necessarily muscular but good body tone)
  3. Good grammar & educated
  4. Non-smoker/non-******* user
  5. Great personality & sense of humor
  6. Well equipped ... 7-10"er and thick
Right now the timing is terrible; we have 2 teens approaching college age (15 & 13) so we've been spending a lot of time with teen functions & stuff. Its definitely a challenge raising teens these days; they practically have access to everything & smarter with the electronic gadgets. *******, by the way, has her first level black belt in Ty Quan Do. Once the ******* couldn't be taken over to the grandparents anymore we have just slowed way down in our activities; we've had one 3-some this year so far ... and only a couple swap and one 3-some in 2011.

I just want the experience to be something special for her when it happens.

Although my wife & I are swingers (3-somes & swaps primarily) she's never had a black man. We've discussed it a few times over the years, and it just comes down to a "timing issue", and us just not finding the right black guy. But, I'm pretty sure the right candidate's credentials would be something along these lines:
Right now the timing is terrible; we have 2 teens approaching college age (15 & 13) so we've been spending a lot of time with teen functions & stuff. Its definitely a challenge raising teens these days; they practically have access to everything & smarter with the electronic gadgets. *******, by the way, has her first level black belt in Ty Quan Do. Once the ******* couldn't be taken over to the grandparents anymore we have just slowed way down in our activities; we've had one 3-some this year so far ... and only a couple swap and one 3-some in 2011.

same situation here.

They like the ones that are big and black that look like they can walk right on the set of planet of the apes without costume and be hired.No matter how small they dick is.

a group of hung ruthless gangbangers lol who would treat her rough abuse her leave her pussy lips all sore pink and swollen and leave her hole gaped open leaking several loads of cum

hung 9+ prefer uncircumcised shaved clean asshole to belly button big ballsack is a + 20yo- 65 is fine with us hieght weight be in shape prefer bulls who will let my cuckold mouth pussy and TATTOOed pink manpussy pleasure them also!!

Agreed ... well said

Agreed ... well said
Thanks Iam uncircumcised myself so we both prefer the smell taste and fun of skinning back a big uncircumcised bull cock and if he is shaved clean asshole to belly button he gets my tounge from asshole to bellybutton!! we love 9+ and have had many 11inch!!

Why should we care what the husband prefer's. The woman has the pussy and should be the sole judge of who gets to use it. If she wants to fuck some bull(s) to make her husband happy that's between the two of them.

Back