Husbands... What type of black guys do you prefer your wives to be with?

tall dark skin and of course a long bbc, that takes some time to get inside her wet pussy, inch by dark inch. and after it is all inside, pull it all the way out and in one thrust, plow it right back in.

Amie prefers large muscular black men with big cocks that they can use expertly. I like to see that also, it is even better if they have very black skin. The contrast of his coal black sweaty flesh with her pale glistening flesh together is amazing!

I like to see my wife with what she enjoys...BBC. As long as he is not pushy or rude, well mannered, well spoken with some degree of intelligence and a very huge cock. 10" and the thicker the better she says.:)

Someone large and dark. She doesn't actually want someone super muscly. She prefers men who are soft around the middle. He def needs to be dominant and involve both of us.

The greater the mismatch the hotter they loook together. Like a very pretty clean cut sweetheart whitegirls with the darkest purest african bull (like the kind of natives we saw in old Tarzin movies)

i want a hot white mom

Attachments

• wpid-hotwife-anklet590.jpg
    wpid-hotwife-anklet590.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DCP_0321-500x423.jpg
    DCP_0321-500x423.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 109
i love white ass

Attachments

• black-prick-in-white-cunt-05-500x334.jpg
    black-prick-in-white-cunt-05-500x334.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 106
  • black-prick-in-white-cunt-04-500x360.jpg
    black-prick-in-white-cunt-04-500x360.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 103
  • black-prick-in-white-cunt-05-500x334.jpg
    black-prick-in-white-cunt-05-500x334.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 102
  • black-prick-in-white-cunt-04-500x360.jpg
    black-prick-in-white-cunt-04-500x360.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 123
clean, big & strong, somewhat older (our first was 48 and we were 36). Aggressive sexually, really into dominating her. Pulling hair, slapping ass etc. Bonus would be allowing me the pleasure of fluffing him and licking him clean afterwards (cock, balls, and asshole)

I prefer girth over length. I love to have my pussy stretched ;). Clean & well-groomed. It's also nice when they smell good, but that's often hit or miss... What's up with that guys? Don't you prefer a nicely scented female?

My Husband is Dominant & usually prefers handing me over to Dominant BBC. The more verbally expressive the better too :D.

Mutual Respect & Self-confidence is expected... & arrogance is frowned upon {will usually obstruct another invite from us}

0004b035-8bee-7b1e-ea47-3.jpg xoxo, ~Nikk~

He would be very dark, i like the contrast. Muscular, obviously hung. And not treat her like a piece of meat. Treat her right, of course fuck her senseless but be respectfull.

Back