Husbands status in bed?

Wow, just goes to show all the different levels of cuckolding. There's no way I would ever be excluded from whatever I wanted in the bedroom, and I don't think my wife would want it any other way. Getting her with a bbc is just another way to spice up the bedroom, not looking for a lifestyle. But I get and respect that everyone has their own thing. I think my bbc fantasy for my wife is pretty tame for this community, but at the same time it's probably pretty extreme for most of mainstream society.
We're the same way!

With 18 pages of replies, one thing that can be seen, there is more than one way to live this lifestyle. A lot of what I see in this thread is not for me, but that is okay, if the husband/wife voluntarily agree to however they play it.

With 18 pages of replies, one thing that can be seen, there is more than one way to live this lifestyle. A lot of what I see in this thread is not for me, but that is okay, if the husband/wife voluntarily agree to however they play it.
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good post

No sex with my wife here! I’m religated to masturbating. My wife insist I get on my knees in front of her when she lets me play with my little dick. If I’m lucky she will strip down to her panties. She loves to tease me as I stoke. I beg for her to touch my dick. The answer is always the same- “NO!” As I come on the floor in front of her, I ask her if she is ever going to let me fuck her again. Her reply, “NOT if you can’t last more the 20 seconds!”

So true hun. When I moved here from So Cal I assumed things like cuckolding were not common place. But I have met many single women who are turned on by this lifestyle and many couples either practicing it or considering it.
J
Xoxo

Also we had a long talk a few nights back regarding how our lifestyle will evolve this year. We both agreed that we will make sexual intercourse a no no. He will not be having sex this year. Yes it perhaps seems a little extreme to some couples. Denial is not everyone's kink which we understand. But Michael hasnt had sex with me for a long time so he has already put in the main workload with some help from a couple on here. Literally never thought I would ever tell my husband that in 2019 my body is off limits and I only have sex with my black lovers. So hot. Thank you Michael x
J
Xoxox

Obviously like all cucks, I eat plenty of pussy, but rimming my wife while plays with herself until she cums is sort of 'our thing'.
We always sleep naked, and only if I have a condom on, I may spoon her with my cock between her thighs, if she's feeling generous, she may then massage the tip of my cock, or sometime guide just the head into her pussy where i'll usually cum almost instantly. Holding her after i've cum is one of the simple joys in my life. Most gents would never settle for that as a sex life, but it works for us :)

hahah, i wont give all the credit to black men, there have been others! lol

having more sex has just got me enjoying it more and wanting it more often. also i've learnt things that i didn't know and actually enjoy doing things that i didn't before. eg i almost never gave blowjobs to hubby. i never really enjoyed it and i wasn't very good at it. and hubby never pushed me so it just stayed like that. meanwhile other guys were more pushy and didn't let me get away with not sucking them off properly. they showed me what to do and how to make it feel good for a guy. i just made me want to do it more, now that i got better at doing it. i love sucking cock now. it's something that i physically enjoy doing and gets me so wet doing it. it's funny, i actually get frustrated when a guy stops me cos he can't hold back his orgasm and he's worried if he pops he want get to fuck. Guys are so selfish sometimes, lol
I've been that guy just being real.

Back