Husbands status in bed?

Almost the same here for me. I am allowed to please my wife orally and with my fingers or toys.....and I make her squirt almost every single time. If she wishes to have sex and her bull isn't available, she will have me wear her strapon to fuck her. Unlike you tho I only get to orgasm when wife allows/makes me...almost always a ruined orgasm and always in my cage.

Me getting to "fuck" my Queen after pleasing her orally first
View attachment 2919943

I like the strap-on. Does she ever use it on you? I should have mentioned that if she does want intercourse, she has me wear a Black cock sheath.

This should be a kink that couples share and play parts during their extra martial fun. The moment it turns into a lifestyle and husband and wife are no longer engaged in intercourse either because his dick is now too small or her BULL said she is not allowed . The moment that happens and she obeys another man whom she is having full sex with and throwing her husband away she has thrown her marrige at its core away.
We play for fun together, end of the day we are a team and no one gets in between us.
Everyone is different. Personally I just wish I was born with the kind of all knowing insight you're lucky enough to posses. Us mortals can only dream to have such talents.
J
Xoxoxo

Everyone is different. Personally I just wish I was born with the kind of all knowing insight you're lucky enough to posses. Us mortals can only dream to have such talents.
J
Xoxoxo
Sorry you were born without common sense. Maybe your parents should have kept your helmet on longer as a baby.

Reactions: Rcp
After getting a new strap on it was time to pick a dildo that Michael could use to have sex with me. Decided to go for a size that is larger than Michael but much smaller than my lovers. I didn't want hubby wearing a big black strap on. The big guys I'm with are black and huge and i don't want hubby Pretending to be the same size. And pretending to be a BBC, hence it's white lol.
J
Xoxo

IMG_20191103_201643.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah men! That's what the hubby of my lady is doing with his wife ever since we met 30 years ago. She loves it the first time with me and I only engage her with serious fucking for hours and the hubby uses his hands while watching us. It all fun folks, it's all fun!

So late last night I finally let my husband inside me. The first time in 2 years. So he is now taking part in the bedroom and I will perhaps let him take part the next time I am with one of my regular lovers. So his bedroom status has now changed. I very much enjoyed the act and moreso his level of frustration. So perhaps when I am not with a bull he can keep me ticking over. Dan will likely be jealous that i'm allowing Michael to fuck me as he is protective of me (which I find kinky as hell).
First sex in two years but as you will see in the attachments, absolutely no orgasm for my cuck. Whether he fucks me whilst I am with a lover, whether I'm involved in group sex etc. He can take part if my bulls are happy with this. However the only way he can is via his cage and strap on harness.
J
Xoxoxo

Attachments

• IMG_20191104_221431.jpg
    IMG_20191104_221431.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 188
  • VID_20191104_233047.mp4
    54.3 MB
doug, my husband's role has changed drastically over the years. His role is more of a cheerleader, supporter and a sub.

Well, he practically does everything we(Black Bull and i) ask him to do. He takes constant care -music, wine, food coffee - to ensure that everything goes well for me and my Black Bull in bed.

His direct involvement is limited to getting us ready, watching, cleaning us, and sometimes (though rarely) sloppy seconds LOL !!!

Back