Husbands status in bed?

I have found it odd or surprising ive had several ex's want me to suck their regular bulls cock in front of them . Their request not his and wasnt even something I thought about doing or was into.
I can only guess its so they can see me submit to their bull physically in a very emasculated way or maybe they need to see me do that to justify or re-enforce to themselves of a need to transform or complete my transformation to a submissive beta to their bull and its important psychologically to them in a similar way for me as a cuckold to witness them mating and see his huge cock pumping her and cuming inside her frequently ?

As I previously posted, witnessing being near, touching and participating atleast in the beginning and sometimes is very important for the cuckold on many levels personally and mentally not just for the wife to know he is seeing them together and its important I think for the bull to know the husband has witnessed him take his wife as its important for the cuckold to get comfortable with seeing the bulls superior cock erect in the beginning for sure and then frequently when he is with them so the cuckold more quickly accepts the bulls cock is superior to the cuckold and is the couples alpha thus he was invited there by them and wants to show the couple he also understands his role and its his pussy now.

I think it is a natural progression step. over the years, my wife has also asked me to suck off her bulls, sometimes to get them hard to fuck her, sometimes to clean them up after they fuck her, and more recently even suck them to completion as a thank you. emasculation and humiliation are a huge turn on for her and her bulls. it is honestly a turn on for me too, so everyone happy i guess

I too am 4 inches. The first few times after my wife fucked another guy while I watched she wanted me to be in her pussy. She always said that she did not want to fuck a guy if I wasn't there.

The third guy that she fucked made her come like crazy with his tongue. Up until then she would let me lick her pussy . Then she admitted that he made her come harder with his tongue than I did with mine. She's maybe let me eat her want since then.

Then the opportunity presented itself and she did she fucked a guy without me there. And that was the last time we fucked. No longer did she have any need to be reclaimed. She simply told me that my dick did not do it for her she couldn't feel it when it was in and it wasn't worth it

As an added bonus she doesn't let me play with her tits anymore is that just gets her horny and makes you want to fuck. Rarely she would let me put my fingers in her pussy. She does still enjoy me finger fucking her.

Mostly her attitude towards me has become one of being a long time friend for whom she cares deeply. She said she's not planning on fucking another guy but if she meets the right one who she genuinely likes she might consider dating him.

I too am 4 inches. The first few times after my wife fucked another guy while I watched she wanted me to be in her pussy. She always said that she did not want to fuck a guy if I wasn't there.

The third guy that she fucked made her come like crazy with his tongue. Up until then she would let me lick her pussy . Then she admitted that he made her come harder with his tongue than I did with mine. She's maybe let me eat her want since then.

Then the opportunity presented itself and she did she fucked a guy without me there. And that was the last time we fucked. No longer did she have any need to be reclaimed. She simply told me that my dick did not do it for her she couldn't feel it when it was in and it wasn't worth it

As an added bonus she doesn't let me play with her tits anymore is that just gets her horny and makes you want to fuck. Rarely she would let me put my fingers in her pussy. She does still enjoy me finger fucking her.

Mostly her attitude towards me has become one of being a long time friend for whom she cares deeply. She said she's not planning on fucking another guy but if she meets the right one who she genuinely likes she might consider dating him.
She should.....you sound lame.!

I am pussy free and thankful for it.

My wee wee is so small that condoms fall off even when it's stiff. Even the smallest condoms won't fit.

Through my very strict sissy baby upbringing, I have learned to concentrate on other things - which are more suitable for me and my prescribed age - baby dolls, dolls pram, picture books and coloring books, radio plays (cassettes for my fisherprice recorder) but only up to 18 months old babies In the mornings I go to an online preschool for girlsand regularly go to toddler services

I don't necessarily agree with this. I have no problem accepting the fact that I am a cuckold, and therefore don't have a problem trying to find a way to "live with it." It's just my nature. I also happen to be one of those guys who would be perfectly satisfied with a sex life that consisted solely of going down on a woman, so I guess it's in my nature to want to see my woman as sexually satisfied as possible. And the fact that that includes me being put in a position of being a cuck just seems...natural to me. Having said that, I can see why some (most?) men might find it tough to deal with being a cuckold.
As a wanna be cuckold would agree with this. Would happily spend rest of my days pleasing rather than being pleased.

Back