Husbands status in bed?

hubby's sex life is giving me oral sex or sex with toys almost every day (in the morning and in the evening and some times in between - if my black lover is not there), but his cock is totally out of the game, he has to learn to enjoy my orgasms instead his own ones, I can't imagine to have intercourse ever again with him because I recognized (too late) that it was masturbating using my pussy, most time I had no orgasm from it

My hubby will NEVER not be a part of my sex life. He was the first man to ever make love to me, and I will never shut him out of that part of my life.
Exactly this. Men who are ok with not having sex are just pathetic. Might as well cut it off then if they don’t use it Lol but I don’t hear them saying they will do that

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
Yes......Totally cut off from penetration sex.

Back