Husbands status in bed?

. I don't understand nor care what others think, this works for us. The reason she needed a lover to fuck was because I am so small, cum way way too quick and not able to satisfy her, so I have become accustomed and enjoy other means of being intimate and having successful sex with my wife.

fellas, I feel you on why many men who have small dicks would get into this lifestyle. But what I don’t like at times is the straight disrespect wives give to husbands because of their inability to fuck. Some of the supremacy they give the bull who don’t give a fuck about the wife but just cares about their pussy and the power he has over the couple - kills me. And the straight up accepted disrespect these women give to men who love them, are always there for them, and are willing to bring someone else in to give the wife a “have your cake and eat it too” experience - kills me.

If my wife couldn’t have sex with me because of a physical ailment but allowed me to have sex with other people, I would treasure her, satisfy her sexually where I can...I wouldn’t be cutting her off and throwing her physical ailment in her face and praising the woman that I’m fucking

WTF ??????

fellas, I feel you on why many men who have small dicks would get into this lifestyle. But what I don’t like at times is the straight disrespect wives give to husbands because of their inability to fuck. Some of the supremacy they give the bull who don’t give a fuck about the wife but just cares about their pussy and the power he has over the couple - kills me. And the straight up accepted disrespect these women give to men who love them, are always there for them, and are willing to bring someone else in to give the wife a “have your cake and eat it too” experience - kills me.

If my wife couldn’t have sex with me because of a physical ailment but allowed me to have sex with other people, I would treasure her, satisfy her sexually where I can...I wouldn’t be cutting her off and throwing her physical ailment in her face and praising the woman that I’m fucking

WTF ??????
You must understand that a lot of it is role play.

Subby, that’s not what it sounds like reading these posts. Women cutting men off and saying you don’t get to fuck me. Fuck the role play, you say that ******* to me, there is going to be a problem.

the bull taking my position as the man of the house and sleeping in my bed as I sleep in the guest room. Fuck that

You might not like the way I fuck but you will respect me.

I think why many woman feel like they can do whatever they want to their cucks is because of this silly submissive,“I’ll do whatever you say”,“I’m a slave to all your sexual needs” role playing stuff.
Women, who really want to respect their husbands, start to lose respect for them and they start to disrespect them and find that ******* funny.

I’m not against role playing but don’t let your wife disrespect you. If you feel disrespected- say something (she wants you to)

stop with the “I guess that’s what you want”. Your wife wants you at stand up for yourself

Cucks, be respected. Tell your wife what your not going to do and be assertive in that. Maybe she won’t cut your ass off of sex because assertiveness is sexy as ******* to women

if you play that submissive role all the time - your wife and bull will dominate you. And you know what, like the Joker said in the new movie, “that’s what you deserve”

I’m just saying

This was well said,

“When any husband hands over their wife to another man, be him black or white, he at least temporarily gives up his status in bed. While my wife is having sex with black men they become the alpha male and the fact is I am pushed aside.
After Amie has been with them it is all the more important to me to reclaim her body so I madly have sex with her immediately after. The sex is usually incredibly intense and the thought of my semen mixing inside her with theirs and competing with their virility is so exciting.”

I think I need to change how I look at this....if a man gives up his bed to another man - you are forfeiting your rights to that bed....that makes sense

where I disagree is your ability to compete and reclaim your woman’s vagina. That’s not happening. You have given up your rights to the pussy to a sex god who knows how to fuck - there is no competition.

if you are talking about sperm competition - I know nothing about that.

I would support her just the same.
tumblr_oftfrveH671vxzxkoo1_1280.jpg

As far as marital sex, we both decided that my role should be limited to orally worshipping her pussy and ass. I can bring her to a very intense orgasm with my tongue -- while she's thinking of her Black lover of course. That is my only sexual contact with her now and it was a very mutual decision. I only get to orgasm at my own hand and always while she's sitting on my face.

As far as marital sex, we both decided that my role should be limited to orally worshipping her pussy and ass. I can bring her to a very intense orgasm with my tongue -- while she's thinking of her Black lover of course. That is my only sexual contact with her now and it was a very mutual decision. I only get to orgasm at my own hand and always while she's sitting on my face.

Almost the same here for me. I am allowed to please my wife orally and with my fingers or toys.....and I make her squirt almost every single time. If she wishes to have sex and her bull isn't available, she will have me wear her strapon to fuck her. Unlike you tho I only get to orgasm when wife allows/makes me...almost always a ruined orgasm and always in my cage.

Me getting to "fuck" my Queen after pleasing her orally first
View attachment 10-16 locktober day 19 strapon 5.mp4

Back