Husbands status in bed?

tumblr_n45e2sj3Zd1sncbu6o2_500.jpg

A good husband is always ready to take care of the guests in case the wife is not in the mood...
Very nice little dick! Love the thong tan lines. Very sexy!

I have not penetrated my wife for the last 5 years, all I do is masturbate when I am able to watch her having sex w her bulls & if I am out of my cage, also i lick her cleanView attachment 1862149 after the bulls pulls out (that is sex I am having w my wife) & some times when she is back from a date or from spending an evening or the night with a bull she gives me a quick hand job while she remains me how good her lovers are in bed and why I will never fuck her again, ussualy never takes more than 3 or 5 minute for me to ejaculate, but that is also sex with my wife... Just saying...lol

A worthy couple to spend an enjoyable weekend with.

I have not penetrated my wife for the last 5 years, all I do is masturbate when I am able to watch her having sex w her bulls & if I am out of my cage, also i lick her cleanView attachment 1862149 after the bulls pulls out (that is sex I am having w my wife) & some times when she is back from a date or from spending an evening or the night with a bull she gives me a quick hand job while she remains me how good her lovers are in bed and why I will never fuck her again, ussualy never takes more than 3 or 5 minute for me to ejaculate, but that is also sex with my wife... Just saying...lol
That is fucking hot, and so is she!

Husband is my one and only. Period.

This is an enhancement to our sex lives not a replacement for or competition even. It’s different.

Look, is a sports car better than a truck?

Probably not when you need to haul a piece of furniture so everyone has a role and value and in their roles the value can be OMG because believe me I love being fucked by lovers.

I just adore my husband and I love his cock too. It’s different from lovers in terms of depth and speed and gyrations but it’s all about exploring it all.

I want to have a cul de sac orgasm badly with a lover but that’s probably going to take some length and the deal with that is he will need to go gentle and on my command instead of hurting me and treating me like a rental car and just ragging it.

Now husband surely can’t hit a cul de sac orgasm but maybe a lover can so everyone has value and so do I and it’s just fun and amazing.

If it isn’t then you shouldn’t do it and maybe shouldn’t be married if you maybe don’t like hubby anymore or see him as lesser in my view.

Fun fact, I always enjoyed sex with my husband, still do, this lifestyle we are in happens out of his idea and fantasy, the moment he wants to end it, I will have no problem, now does my bull fuck better ? Absolutely, hes younger, stronger and more fit but my heart belongs to my husband.
This makes you the absolute PERFECT hotwife !!!! Your hubby is a lucky man

I'm not allowed anything sexual with my wife anymore. Once she started with BBC it became quickly apparent that I wasn't cutting it for her anymore. She's more recently decided that she's completely done with my little dick and she has zero interest in my sexual pleasure anymore and she knows I enjoy eating her out so I'm not allowed any sexual contact with her. The closest I get is when I get to massage her.

I please her in other ways though. She likes to leave me a list of things to do while she's out getting fucked. Things like doing the dishes, grocery shopping , vacuuming etc. If I get everything done she's sometimes nice enough to leave her used panties on the bathroom floor for me to masterbate to!

Back