Husbands status in bed?

my husband is a white guy, not small in the pants at all, And we have Great sex. We don't do the whole sissy/gay cuckold thing we just both like the idea of me taking a bbc And yes I have had a few. just saying that all so called cuckold couples are not into the whole white guy being a little sissy bitch. Thing.

Last edited:
People in relationships (marriage especially) do two things: (1) Figure out what they can get away with and (2) how to get away with it. It reminds me of my ex-wife. Three years into our marriage she tried to cut me off for non-lifestyle/kink reasons. When I'd decided I'd been reasonable enough I told her if she wasn't going to have sex with me then SHE needed to find me a girlfriend. When her married girlfriends came over I'd tell them about our soon to be "arrangement" and ask if they wanted to swing. When her hot college friends or co-workers came over I'd ask if she'd approached them about filling the "vacancy" in our marriage, to my ex's horror.

She threw fits, cried, screamed and tried the silent treatment and I just told her the time was running out if she wanted to pick the woman, otherwise I'd find my own girlfriend, but I told her that I wouldn't be sneaking around and I'd be fucking my girlfriend in my house and in my bed whether my ex was there or not. She knew I had some crazy ex-girlfriends who would have GOTTEN OFF on being that woman. Oddly enough a few days later the pussy, blowjobs, everything was back in play.Funny how that works.

Six years later my ex is still alone and I'm engaged to someone who puts my needs first (as I do for her) and with whom together we explore each others kinks.

Kudos to the Hotwives who, for whatever reason, say they do not get gratification out of sex with their husbands anymore but do it anyway for him. I'm sure he loves you all the more for it and personally I think it's a tiny price to pay to someone who's dedicated his life to you.

To the cucks: Life is too short to waste any time or energy on a relationship or woman who won't make your physical, sexual or emotional needs a priority. If she's free to fuck whomever, whenever there's really no excuse for not taking care of hubby, even if he's got a tiny dick and lasts 30 seconds.

Interesting post. I can say, when I was married, my wife froze up like that. A lot was her upbringing, she learned that sex was only really for procreation, not as much for pleasure. Once we had a baby together, it went down to once or twice a month. I never looked to stray, but what I do feel, if he sleeps around, or if she does, it should be by mutual agreement. I see many cucked males her who seem to imply they didn't get to make the decision. I just think any change in the marriage arrangement should be by mutual agreement. (by the way, not judging what you did... it's rather inventive, for someone who refused to participate in something that should be a part of marriage)

I guess whe just need to take that last step now ....
tumblr_oj6tofgLBy1u6vdfmo1_1280.png
True

I lick and use my fingers. She keeps me locked and I'm only allowed out now when we fly. She told me last night that I won't be shooting in her pussy or mouth anymore and that my orgasms will be ruined in the lock. She wants to keep me as her 'desperate licking sub boy' and reserve her cunt for 'proper cocks'.

I have not penetrated my wife for the last 5 years, all I do is masturbate when I am able to watch her having sex w her bulls & if I am out of my cage, also i lick her cleanUsCaged01CB.jpg after the bulls pulls out (that is sex I am having w my wife) & some times when she is back from a date or from spending an evening or the night with a bull she gives me a quick hand job while she remains me how good her lovers are in bed and why I will never fuck her again, ussualy never takes more than 3 or 5 minute for me to ejaculate, but that is also sex with my wife... Just saying...lol

We still make love, but have mostly stopped having penetrative sex with his dick. He uses his tongue and his fingers, and instead of his dick, he uses BBC dildos on me. I give him short blowjobs and then finish him off manually. This maintains our sexual and emotional connection, but allows me to reserve my vagina for bigger cocks.

hubby just licks me out and uses hes fingers hes 4in cock no good to me now.
Then you are a worthless wife !!
Good enough to marry and allow you to have sex with others but now he isnt good enough? Here is a good idea, stop fucking everyone and making yourself so loose!
Its pathetic that you disrespect your husband and throw him away just to get off.

Wow, just goes to show all the different levels of cuckolding. There's no way I would ever be excluded from whatever I wanted in the bedroom, and I don't think my wife would want it any other way. Getting her with a bbc is just another way to spice up the bedroom, not looking for a lifestyle. But I get and respect that everyone has their own thing. I think my bbc fantasy for my wife is pretty tame for this community, but at the same time it's probably pretty extreme for most of mainstream society.
I like how part of this "lifestyle" is an appropriate conversation bo
Wow, just goes to show all the different levels of cuckolding. There's no way I would ever be excluded from whatever I wanted in the bedroom, and I don't think my wife would want it any other way. Getting her with a bbc is just another way to spice up the bedroom, not looking for a lifestyle. But I get and respect that everyone has their own thing. I think my bbc fantasy for my wife is pretty tame for this community, but at the same time it's probably pretty extreme for most of mainstream society.
We really like how part of the "lifestyle" is an adult conversation about hard and soft boundaries. It means you get to make it what you want. What is real is that turn-ons are largely individual. Getting creative enough to find those common turn on among partners just makes it so much fucking fun!

Then you are a worthless wife !!
Good enough to marry and allow you to have sex with others but now he isnt good enough? Here is a good idea, stop fucking everyone and making yourself so loose!
Its pathetic that you disrespect your husband and throw him away just to get off.
If it works for them and he is comfortable with it, that's up to them. I don't think we should be passing judgement on anyone here!

Back