Husbands status in bed?

A hubby can still get on the bed with the wife and her lover . . . but he'll have to make do with his newfound place which is under them. Eating the wife's pussy should be the only fucking he gets to do.

Yoga Hotwife. I love watching her passionately fuck black guys. That's exactly how I'd like my wife to be, everything about her.

People in relationships (marriage especially) do two things: (1) Figure out what they can get away with and (2) how to get away with it. It reminds me of my ex-wife. Three years into our marriage she tried to cut me off for non-lifestyle/kink reasons. When I'd decided I'd been reasonable enough I told her if she wasn't going to have sex with me then SHE needed to find me a girlfriend. When her married girlfriends came over I'd tell them about our soon to be "arrangement" and ask if they wanted to swing. When her hot college friends or co-workers came over I'd ask if she'd approached them about filling the "vacancy" in our marriage, to my ex's horror.

She threw fits, cried, screamed and tried the silent treatment and I just told her the time was running out if she wanted to pick the woman, otherwise I'd find my own girlfriend, but I told her that I wouldn't be sneaking around and I'd be fucking my girlfriend in my house and in my bed whether my ex was there or not. She knew I had some crazy ex-girlfriends who would have GOTTEN OFF on being that woman. Oddly enough a few days later the pussy, blowjobs, everything was back in play.Funny how that works.

Six years later my ex is still alone and I'm engaged to someone who puts my needs first (as I do for her) and with whom together we explore each others kinks.

Kudos to the Hotwives who, for whatever reason, say they do not get gratification out of sex with their husbands anymore but do it anyway for him. I'm sure he loves you all the more for it and personally I think it's a tiny price to pay to someone who's dedicated his life to you.

To the cucks: Life is too short to waste any time or energy on a relationship or woman who won't make your physical, sexual or emotional needs a priority. If she's free to fuck whomever, whenever there's really no excuse for not taking care of hubby, even if he's got a tiny dick and lasts 30 seconds.

A hubby can still get on the bed with the wife and her lover . . . but he'll have to make do with his newfound place which is under them. Eating the wife's pussy should be the only fucking he gets to do.

I WISH I was able to be under her like this. It is my number one fantasy and I would love it if eating my wife's pussy is the only fucking I get to do

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
The husband can make the bed after they have finished

I want to be her cuckold, I want to be her submissive. I want to be her PussyBoy !
I want to be her slave !
does that turn me into a faggot?
No! I just love my wife and want her to have the sexual pleasure I can't give her and meanwhile get the sexual pleasure by watching it and be the real beta man I am, while her ALpha meal give her and get his pleasure meanwhile.
00991cf52584f917b8e526c90ae3a29e3751fb86.jpg

images
images

To the cucks: Life is too short to waste any time or energy on a relationship or woman who won't make your physical, sexual or emotional needs a priority. If she's free to fuck whomever, whenever there's really no excuse for not taking care of hubby, even if he's got a tiny dick and lasts 30 seconds.

THIS^^ If your spouse or significant other lets you play and freely roam then you really should take care of his or her needs as well, especially considering how many guys aren't cool with it. It's one thing to be in a non monogamous relationship but if she doesn't like or want to make you happy in a well rounded manner (emotionally and physically) then she's not worth it.

Never cut off just the frequency of our sex declined along with a certain satisfaction edge toward sex with me from her. It never came back with us but did get a little better when I told her it was ok to admit she thought of her lover when she was having sex with me, that he may be better and thats ok too and she can tell me sometimes if she wishes during sex to feel better about having sex with me and him...So sometimes I would talk dirty to her or if she was mad at me or feeling bitchy she would let me know during sex how much she was thinking of her black lover and how much better he fucked her than I did and how much more she liked fucking him, etc..That made it better...But like I said, a certain exclusive possessive feeling of sex with her and I kinda faded and it had to transform from what it had been to specific feelings or reasons like either very intimate between a husband and wife or we just were horney and needed some at that moment...Otherwise, she got everything she needed from her lover...I would be cut off at times if a visit was planned in advanced or she was getting horney and knew she might call him later..she wouldn't let me fuck her pussy..kept it tight and clean for him...his request...had he said dont have sex with your husband anymore she may have done it...

Back