Husbands status in bed?

Unfortunately not yet my friend. My desire to see her enjoy good sex is apparently still greeter than her desire to make the move. I let her free to choose her own tempo. It's no secret within our marriage anymore what both our feelings are, I think that is already a good start isn't it.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
how interesting :))))))))))))))))

When any husband hands over their wife to another man, be him black or white, he at least temporarily gives up his status in bed. While my wife is having sex with black men they become the alpha male and the fact is I am pushed aside.
After Amie has been with them it is all the more important to me to reclaim her body so I madly have sex with her immediately after. The sex is usually incredibly intense and the thought of my semen mixing inside her with theirs and competing with their virility is so exciting.
View attachment 455967
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that my hubby cums so quickly now, ive almost made a game of how quick i can make him cum. Were not 'allowed' to have sex at the moment, and hubby doesnt always get instantly hard like he did at the start of all this, but i can usely get him going. I know what things my guy has done to me turns hubby on the most and can make him erupt almost instantly these days!
Then i act a little disapointed and say'that was a bit quick' he looks a bit glum and then spends ages pleasuring me with my Doc J.
All good! X
You go girlfriend :))))))))))))))))

hahah, i wont give all the credit to black men, there have been others! lol

having more sex has just got me enjoying it more and wanting it more often. also i've learnt things that i didn't know and actually enjoy doing things that i didn't before. eg i almost never gave blowjobs to hubby. i never really enjoyed it and i wasn't very good at it. and hubby never pushed me so it just stayed like that. meanwhile other guys were more pushy and didn't let me get away with not sucking them off properly. they showed me what to do and how to make it feel good for a guy. i just made me want to do it more, now that i got better at doing it. i love sucking cock now. it's something that i physically enjoy doing and gets me so wet doing it. it's funny, i actually get frustrated when a guy stops me cos he can't hold back his orgasm and he's worried if he pops he want get to fuck. Guys are so selfish sometimes, lol
sounds like you learned so much :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

what if i wanted him to blow in my mouth? what if i was really enjoying myself and wanted him to finish like that? it's possible for women to enjoy that too, yknow. and just like how guys like that they made a woman cum from licking her pussy, we women do sometimes like to know that we can make a guy cum from sucking his cock. there is some personal satisfaction in knowing and doing that, lol.

we can always fuck later. if anything it'll be fun because he can hold back his orgasm longer.
well said :))))))))))))))))))))

for sure u r right, husband not fuck me in almost three years now, but we do have ORAL sex, hope all u know that it a man in my life beside my husband, after year on years of him try 2 get me 2 try one, I pick out a big big black guy, 6'7" over 300 lbs & he was twice as long & 3 4 time big around, husband 5'9" 155lbs & 5 1/2", I know u all know the BBC went place no man every been, in my head at this time it was a one time thing, but he stay from Friday night 2 sunday night, he fuck the pure live hell out of me, I was lay wide open, still not take it all, but that is almost three years ago,
:)))))))))))))))))))) gasp...............

tumblr_n45e2sj3Zd1sncbu6o2_500.jpg

A good husband is always ready to take care of the guests in case the wife is not in the mood...
My hubby must be still ready because he is my slave :)

Back