Husbands status in bed?

The husband should always stand back and watch his wife become a Black Cock slut before his very eyes. He's not expected to interrupt her Training, or voice his opinion, as he won't be expected to have any once he has submitted his wife over to her lover.

I kinda don't agree with this!! The few times I've done this I loved participating... sucking his cock and balls, eating her oussy, being underneath as he nailed from behind. Cleanup

"For some husbands, it’s ever unnerving how this urge crept up on them. How could it be possible that they would be festered and hammered with such exotic thoughts as to wanting to see their wife play in the arms of another man? Whatever could be responsible for them harbouring such crazy ideas as this? Most husbands come to face the reality that they have always harboured such thoughts in the back of their minds. The more you see your wife lying in bed beside you, so much more you picture her in the arms of another man. In the arms of a better lover than you."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/2017-year-of-cuck.html

year of the cuck.jpg

I had been allowed to sleep in our old bed - after the bulls left. When I touched her wet skin and smelled the manly scent of her men all over her and the bed clothing I felt very horny, but then she used to get up to have a shower or was so tired and felt asleep. Then they started to sleep overnight and I went to sleep to the sofa. that's my status

tumblr_nxqb7xrOdW1twb3ixo1_500.png

My husband isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with me any longer and we've been this way for years now. As I've posted in other threads about this subject similarly, my husband is much older than I, but we still have a personal sex life. I suck his dick when I feel like it and I think he deserves or has earned that reward and he is allowed to titty fuck me, again when I give permission, and I will on very "special" occasions, fuck my husband's dick with a Fleshlight. As for fucking my pussy and ass, that's something he is barred from indefinitely! Those are for Black lovers only!! As for watching me fucking and being fucked by Black lovers, my husband would love to watch me every time of course, but that's not possible and I wouldn't allow that even if it were possible. I don't care for him to be too, or overly stimulated in that manner, plus I feel if he is allowed to watch me too often, it could diminish the special nature of watching me fuck or being fucked! I like to keep my husband off balance and never knowing what I will allow him to do next.

Oh he wants to and for the most part I will let him watch if he begs enough. lol But if I'm with a new guy he always gets to watch the first time.

My hubby can lick and eat my pussy but as for fucking I haven't let him in about 18 months. I do let him watch me and my lovers but only now and then.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?

My husband isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with me any longer and we've been this way for years now. As I've posted in other threads about this subject similarly, my husband is much older than I, but we still have a personal sex life. I suck his dick when I feel like it and I think he deserves or has earned that reward and he is allowed to titty fuck me, again when I give permission, and I will on very "special" occasions, fuck my husband's dick with a Fleshlight. As for fucking my pussy and ass, that's something he is barred from indefinitely! Those are for Black lovers only!! As for watching me fucking and being fucked by Black lovers, my husband would love to watch me every time of course, but that's not possible and I wouldn't allow that even if it were possible. I don't care for him to be too, or overly stimulated in that manner, plus I feel if he is allowed to watch me too often, it could diminish the special nature of watching me fuck or being fucked! I like to keep my husband off balance and never knowing what I will allow him to do next.
Update with me sweetie I've bought him a large black cock strap-on and on rare occasions he is aloud now.

Well I don't know how white guys will do in the future but I do just fine with my equipment. Im not really packing too much but im still bigger than a lot of black guys. I made my ex girlfriend squirt on two occasions in our year, but I had basically only just learned how to do it. But I'll tell you, the first time we were having strong passionate sex for about half an hour until I decided she was gonna take some anal. I was so fucking horny and tonight I had stamina. I dogged that ASS! And she started orgasming so hard she pushed my dick straight outa there. I was stunned but at the same moment I had never been so turned on in my life. My ******* musta been about 8 inch that night I was so hard. Anyhow right after she pushed me out I flipped her over to doggy style and just started pile driving her slender white ass. It felt like she was pushing me out of her ass again so I said, "no you don't" and rammed it as deep as I could go. I felt the first pussy squirt. But I know how ya'll womens orgasms are and so I just kept thrusting as hard and as deep as I could go, drilling that perfect angle. She squirted 8 more times, once every 3 seconds or so.
Now all that being said, a guy with a longer thicker cock (preferably a black one) would have been the icing on top though. Would have made the most exquisite moment even better.

I have a Sybian and on very rare occasions I'll allow hubby to "man" the controls as I use it. Men love being given new duties and toys from time to time... I think it would be sexy for me to whisper in your man's ear how to use that on you!! Men ALWAYS need proper instruction and supervision by women you know! *wicked-smile* :wub:

Update with me sweetie I've bought him a large black cock strap-on and on rare occasions he is aloud now.

I have a Sybian and on very rare occasions I'll allow hubby to "man" the controls as I use it. Men love being given new duties and toys from time to time... I think it would be sexy for me to whisper in your man's ear how to use that on you!! Men ALWAYS need proper instruction and supervision by women you know! *wicked-smile* :wub:
I would love that sweetie and who better to do :lips:

Back