Husbands status in bed?

I will say this I've never cum so fast as I do now.....So she really doesn't mind, I'm off her in minutes. My wife can make me cum by telling me during sex "he touches me deeper" "your not as big as he is" "he's got muscles" " I miss him" " I want to make love to him right now" The best one is "he cums where you can't... it's our spot deep inside me where only he can go to make love me " "You'll never touch me where he does"

hubby just licks me out and uses hes fingers hes 4in cock no good to me now.
Then you are a worthless wife !!
Good enough to marry and allow you to have sex with others but now he isnt good enough? Here is a good idea, stop fucking everyone and making yourself so loose!
Its pathetic that you disrespect your husband and throw him away just to get off
Wow, just goes to show all the different levels of cuckolding. There's no way I would ever be excluded from whatever I wanted in the bedroom, and I don't think my wife would want it any other way. Getting her with a bbc is just another way to spice up the bedroom, not looking for a lifestyle. But I get and respect that everyone has their own thing. I think my bbc fantasy for my wife is pretty tame for this community, but at the same time it's probably pretty extreme for most of mainstream society.
Well stated.

Good enough to marry and allow you to have sex with others but now he isnt good enough? Here is a good idea, stop fucking everyone and making yourself so loose!
Its pathetic that you disrespect your husband and throw him away just to get off.

You seem to have become really angry with this lifestyle, and seem to be taking it out on people. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your time and whether it's mentally healthy for you to be here?

You seem to have become really angry with this lifestyle, and seem to be taking it out on people. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your time and whether it's mentally healthy for you to be here?
No not at all. When I see wives blaming their husbands and calling them worthless after they allowed their wife to engage in this its Bullcrap. Not have sex with your spouse? Thats not a marrige in any way.

No not at all. When I see wives blaming their husbands and calling them worthless after they allowed their wife to engage in this its Bullcrap. Not have sex with your spouse? Thats not a marrige in any way.
Your opinion. Not fact. You have no place judging here. If you want to say you don't agree with that, and your opinion is x.... Fine. But marriage comes in all forms, and this lifestyle comes with a wide variety of turn-ons. Because you don't agree with one doesn't make that wife either worthless or not in a marriage.

Your opinion. Not fact. You have no place judging here. If you want to say you don't agree with that, and your opinion is x.... Fine. But marriage comes in all forms, and this lifestyle comes with a wide variety of turn-ons. Because you don't agree with one doesn't make that wife either worthless or not in a marriage.
But ok for husband to be called worthless? Spare me

This should be a kink that couples share and play parts during their extra martial fun. The moment it turns into a lifestyle and husband and wife are no longer engaged in intercourse either because his dick is now too small or her BULL said she is not allowed . The moment that happens and she obeys another man whom she is having full sex with and throwing her husband away she has thrown her marrige at its core away.
We play for fun together, end of the day we are a team and no one gets in between us.

This should be a kink that couples share and play parts during their extra martial fun. The moment it turns into a lifestyle and husband and wife are no longer engaged in intercourse either because his dick is now too small or her BULL said she is not allowed . The moment that happens and she obeys another man whom she is having full sex with and throwing her husband away she has thrown her marrige at its core away.
We play for fun together, end of the day we are a team and no one gets in between us.

I get it. I most certainly am not a cuck. But just for a moment look where this thread is posted, in the Cuckold Forum, where people can choose to live and/or fulfill a fantasy or real cuckold relationship however they want it. But believe me I get it. We only play with couples so that rules that out.

Im probably getting upset from gay guys getting off on their fantasies. Post are 90% fantasy land to begin with.
We play and have our kinks but its just "play" with us so I guess in a way our mindset is we use them for our kink. So that being said another man would /coukd never be placed above our marriage or our actual sex together. But this is from a real couple involved in this play for 20 years now.
One thing we have learned over 25 years together and 20 years of playing is that passing judgement on others says more about those passing judgement than those being judged.

Its pathetic that you disrespect your husband and throw him away just to get off

Very judgemental! I do not have intercourse and for me it was a relief.

Back