Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

I personally love I love knowing his thick cock is pumping my wife's pussy full of cum I like knowing she takes the risk of getting pregnant and what we will have to tell everyone especially her dad dam he will be pissed if he knew I got his ******* taking bbc

I personally love I love knowing his thick cock is pumping my wife's pussy full of cum I like knowing she takes the risk of getting pregnant and what we will have to tell everyone especially her dad dam he will be pissed if he knew I got his ******* taking bbc
But she likes it and good luck stopping her as most of us cuck husbands have learned. When they are hot for it , don't get in the way

in that moment when a bull cums inside mrs inked, the pleasure and honesty we share is overwhelmingly beautiful, and just strengthens our love and commitment to each other, i feel that our relationship gets stronger as for her to be able to to be relaxed enough and trusting each others emotions is a buzz for the both of us and on that level of sexual heights to share the moment with me is testimony to us as a couple and our genuine love for one another

But she likes it and good luck stopping her as most of us cuck husbands have learned. When they are hot for it , don't get in the way

Of course he wouldn't, read his posts. He's paying craigslist ****** to watch them have sex. He's probably never had consentual sex without money involved. He's not even married. Easy for him to mouth off to others when hes not even married and buying his kink from ******.

WRONG

TGEY AEE NOT ****** you piece of *******.

Love seeing a BBC cum in my wife , she gets so dam horny , and I'm so dam hard , I go right down and clean her up , and then clean all her juice off his cock , get him ready for the next round , we both just love it so much I'm hard just telling you this ,sex is great and so damn much fun just drives us crazy .

Wait a minute your not married and have no girlfriend but you pay hot young women to have a 3sum WITH YOUR BULL?
You have no women but you have a Bull?
Think you are full of BULLSHIT

Yea thsts correct. I use the same bull again and again because he's ling thick hard and can last an hour. I always give him head with her and eat his creampie too

No bullshit here trust me. Best sexual experiences in my life.

The last female we shared, he fucked her so long and hard she literally started crying and had to take a break.

I recommended him to brotha lovers and Jennifer Anniston is considering him. I have the email to prove it...

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
When she looks over at me with pure lust in her eyes and mouths at me, "thank you baby, I love you so much" My heart melts and i feel so turned on knowing that she is getting what she wants and needs. Knowing that I could never physically give her what she is getting from him yet secure in the knowing that she will send him away as soon as she is done using him and cuddle with me the rest of the night and that this is what she wants, makes me feel so needed and so good. I have no way way to express further with words the feelings it gives me. I wonder how many men understand this level of giving to a significant other and how rewarding it can be?

This question is quite interesting from my perspective, look I'm am not much of a writer!!! but my thought feelings whatever you want call them are and have always been mixed with angst and have to admit could be seen as racial. when I first caught my wife cheating and it involved two black lads who were probably 8-10 yrs younger than her my thoughts went into overdrive but I do recall how I wanted to stop them and beat the ******* out of her, I didn't and my immediate thoughts were that she was a cheating fucking bitch and how I was going to throw her out and never want see her again, in a nut shell I was totally gutted and felt physically sick!!! I just couldn't get my head round how she could let a black man even kiss her never mind make love to her, and here she was letting two fuck her like a whore. whilst I knew she had a reputation as easy and loose before we married I couldn't believe my eyes what was happening, I cant explain why I didn't rip the car door open and beat the fuck out of them all ( because I was easily capable back in those days) I seemed to want to watch and then deal with it later.
I found myself thinking of were they using condoms because she wasn't on the pill, I hated condoms as she did but we had to use them reluctantly except at her safe time of month, I can recall also realising it was her safe time, but still the same I couldn't see or tell what was going on in a car with the windows steamed up. all I could hear was the noise of the car rocking and muffled moaning and talking
I must have stood around trying to see/hear what I could to confront her when she came home I hadn't realised until the fucking stopped and I had move away from the car as they got out getting dressed
I was back at home before they dropped her off, she would have thought I was in bed as I had lights off when she walked in and switched the lights on and saw me standing waiting.
we had a blazing row me screaming at her and her saying very little.
it was the early hours of the morning and anyone around must have heard us.
eventually I stopped ranting and she sat down, I could see she hadn't put her bra or knickers back on just her dress, she sat down and I could see she was unsure what to say, and got up saying she was going for a shower and bed, then I saw the back of her dress was soaked where spunk had leaked from her, I recall saying that a shower wont wash that "n---err spunk out you bitch, I suddenly was so aroused I pulled her back and pushed her on the sofa, and I just wanted to fuck her myself, and I did, she didn't say a word just lay back and opened her legs. I didn't last long and shot my load her legs wrapped tight round my back, I didn't lose my erection and stayed in loving the warmth and silky feeling on my cock, she had her heels locked around my back and her ass still rocking against me obviously cumming again on my cock, I ended up fucking another load into her after ten minutes of fucking her hard calling her all the names under the sun, and she was continually moaning and came twice more before she slumped back and I pulled out.
we rowed all night after without going to bed, when I asked why she had done it she really couldn't answer, I kept thinking of all their spunk and mine mixed in her belly, and how slick and silky she felt and I was hard again, we fucked and fucked without sleeping fell asleep as it came daylight and then we fucked all morning and afternoon more or less
as we fucked I wanted to know everything she felt, and wanted her keep telling me over and over and we were away fucking again
I realised the thought she had let a "N----R" cum in her more and more arousing,
It was early evening and I was still wanting her to tell me everything again and again, and she said "Are you not tired hearing it again " I said NO I would love for you to do it again so I can watch"
I ended up getting her to telephone them and arrange to meet them again that night.
I found myself hard all night again watching as best I could without them knowing

that describes I hope how I felt knowing what it felt like for me the first time I saw someone cum in her, but how those feelings and thoughts about her taking spunk have changed over the last 29 yrs

This question is quite interesting from my perspective, look I'm am not much of a writer!!! but my thought feelings whatever you want call them are and have always been mixed with angst and have to admit could be seen as racial. when I first caught my wife cheating and it involved two black lads who were probably 8-10 yrs younger than her my thoughts went into overdrive but I do recall how I wanted to stop them and beat the ******* out of her, I didn't and my immediate thoughts were that she was a cheating fucking bitch and how I was going to throw her out and never want see her again, in a nut shell I was totally gutted and felt physically sick!!! I just couldn't get my head round how she could let a black man even kiss her never mind make love to her, and here she was letting two fuck her like a whore. whilst I knew she had a reputation as easy and loose before we married I couldn't believe my eyes what was happening, I cant explain why I didn't rip the car door open and beat the fuck out of them all ( because I was easily capable back in those days) I seemed to want to watch and then deal with it later.
I found myself thinking of were they using condoms because she wasn't on the pill, I hated condoms as she did but we had to use them reluctantly except at her safe time of month, I can recall also realising it was her safe time, but still the same I couldn't see or tell what was going on in a car with the windows steamed up. all I could hear was the noise of the car rocking and muffled moaning and talking
I must have stood around trying to see/hear what I could to confront her when she came home I hadn't realised until the fucking stopped and I had move away from the car as they got out getting dressed
I was back at home before they dropped her off, she would have thought I was in bed as I had lights off when she walked in and switched the lights on and saw me standing waiting.
we had a blazing row me screaming at her and her saying very little.
it was the early hours of the morning and anyone around must have heard us.
eventually I stopped ranting and she sat down, I could see she hadn't put her bra or knickers back on just her dress, she sat down and I could see she was unsure what to say, and got up saying she was going for a shower and bed, then I saw the back of her dress was soaked where spunk had leaked from her, I recall saying that a shower wont wash that "n---err spunk out you bitch, I suddenly was so aroused I pulled her back and pushed her on the sofa, and I just wanted to fuck her myself, and I did, she didn't say a word just lay back and opened her legs. I didn't last long and shot my load her legs wrapped tight round my back, I didn't lose my erection and stayed in loving the warmth and silky feeling on my cock, she had her heels locked around my back and her ass still rocking against me obviously cumming again on my cock, I ended up fucking another load into her after ten minutes of fucking her hard calling her all the names under the sun, and she was continually moaning and came twice more before she slumped back and I pulled out.
we rowed all night after without going to bed, when I asked why she had done it she really couldn't answer, I kept thinking of all their spunk and mine mixed in her belly, and how slick and silky she felt and I was hard again, we fucked and fucked without sleeping fell asleep as it came daylight and then we fucked all morning and afternoon more or less
as we fucked I wanted to know everything she felt, and wanted her keep telling me over and over and we were away fucking again
I realised the thought she had let a "N----R" cum in her more and more arousing,
It was early evening and I was still wanting her to tell me everything again and again, and she said "Are you not tired hearing it again " I said NO I would love for you to do it again so I can watch"
I ended up getting her to telephone them and arrange to meet them again that night.
I found myself hard all night again watching as best I could without them knowing

that describes I hope how I felt knowing what it felt like for me the first time I saw someone cum in her, but how those feelings and thoughts about her taking spunk have changed over the last 29 yrs
Yeah. Total turn on. I get it. Absolutely get it.

Yeah. Total turn on. I get it. Absolutely get it.[/QUOTE Its hard to put thoughts into words but
That next night I made her leave all underwear off and just wear a thin black dress and high heels , I wanted her to wear stockings and suspenders, but she ended up barelegged as the dress was so short it showed stocking tops
she met them in local bar, and rang me as they were leaving, and to tell me to be careful not to be seen
I watched as the car drove into same spot as night before and parked up, it was full moon lit night and I had to be careful as not to be seen.
we had agreed she was at her safe time of month and I told her forget condoms and she could bareback them which she smiled at me when I said it
My thoughts were again mixed but I so wanted to hear the actual moment they were cumming, and she said to me,"Well your not going to be able to see a lot, but if you listen you will know when I am coming and that will be hopefully at same time as me"
I managed get up close to the car and the one back window was down with the interior light on and this time the windows didn't mist up, I could hear them clearly talking to her and telling her to get her legs open, the one was in the back with her the other had pushed the passenger seat full reclined and was kneeling along side her as the one was between her legs,
I listened and was able to see her legs around his back as he fucked her hard the car shaking and the one on his knees leaning right over her body obviously getting her to suck his cock as the other fucked her, I could hear one say "I'm cumming now" and found myself spunking in my pants without me touching it as the thought his spunk was pumping in her, it was only after the one in the front moved back and I could see her torso I realised he was the one who had cum but in her mouth, it was a few minutes later I heard her moan and saw her legs wrap round him I heard him groan loudly he was now unloading in her
My thought were all about his sperm pumping deeply in her cunt and the absolute intimacy of how a BLACK COCK was unloading in her
I had asked her to get back home as soon as possible, and realized this had all happened in probably no more than 10 mins so decided rush back so I was there at home when she came back, I waited at home for 15 mins and no sign of her so went back as it was only probably no more than 400 yds from home, and crept towards the car, and saw they were out of the car with the passenger door wide open. and she was being held up under the knees her legs round the back of one, which one I don't know and he was fucking her standing up the other was sitting on the passenger seat watching
this time I clearly heard him almost roar minutes after I arrived as he dumped his black cum in her, she stood there naked in the moonlight hanging on the door, when the other came to her turning he back to the car and she sat where he had been on the passenger seat and fucked her straight away on the edge of the seat,
where I was when they finished meant I had stay where I was as they got back in the car and after few minutes drove away, I followed and saw her get out of the car and go in the house as they drove off
minutes later I walked in to see she was stood in the kitchen with a grin from ear to ear legs wide hands on hips, and said "look its running down my legs, she lifted her dress off over her head and stood there, and said "come on then your turn now, I wanted to fuck her like he had standing, she said "go on then and backed toward the kitchen work top and I slid straight in her spunk running down my balls dripping into the crutch of my underpants as my jeans were down around my ankles I think I came in under one minute despite my earlier ejaculation
another night we fucked until the early hours with me asking non stop questions about their cocks but mainly me quizzing her how many times she came her self and her telling me how the spunk squirting in her the second time felt and the fact she squirted as he fucked her on the passenger seat and how she loved it bareback and thinking I was watching

Yea thsts correct. I use the same bull again and again because he's ling thick hard and can last an hour. I always give him head with her and eat his creampie too

No bullshit here trust me. Best sexual experiences in my life.

The last female we shared, he fucked her so long and hard she literally started crying and had to take a break.

I recommended him to brotha lovers and Jennifer Anniston is considering him. I have the email to prove it...
To prove exactly what?

Its nice to have the same BBC , great fun ,really get to know one another ,and for some reason they seem to fuck your wife harder and longer , this BBC comes over every week and stays the night and if he doesn't come 6 times he n ght even come more . Were so dam horny we loose count ,we just love this man great dick big and thick ,great guy , hope this last forever !l Don't know why it took us so long to try BBC

The emotions and feeling is overwhelming, at times I cum in my panties, at others feel but shame that I cannot satisfy her need but once in the act of cleaning or servicing the lover or bull the emotions turn to fulfillment and gratitude of service....
This is much how I feel. It is so exciting that I will often cum in my pants without even touching myself. But I do feel some shame and humiliation and a twinge of jealousy. Id say overall the hotness definitely wins out, I get so excited I feel like I may pass out but Id be lying if I didn't mention some of the other emotions I feel.

Back