Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

I last longer than a few minutes. She usually orgasms from my fucking her. My orgasms definitely more intense as I flood her after a bbc does.
I really wish I could even last 2-3 minutes to enjoy it, but the whole thing just overwhelms me and its usually over in a few thrusts. She tries to get me to stick my cock in and just hold it there without moving so I don't cum straight away, but it doesn't work. In ten years it always been the same thing. If we have sex just between us i'll wear a condom so she doesn't have to clean my mess up, but if I go sloppy seconds, she always let me cum in her.

Does anyone fuck their wife after the black guy cums inside her pussy?
I fucked my old high school girlfriend’s pussy after a bbc came in her and stretched her out good. Single best intercourse experience I have ever had. Her Pussy felt extra creamy and was very loose. She just laid there and told me she was sore and to go ahead and cum as she couldn’t feel much. Needless to say I didn’t last long at all.

I said “When it happens, it’s just seams so erotic and natural.” I was, per the OP’s question, referring to my feelings surrounding the act of another man cumming inside my wife, not whether or not my wife’s family planning practices are what God intended.
Who knows what God intends except what the various religious texts tell us. If we believe them. The bible tells the story of the great flood that wiped out humanity after the genetic code was corrupted ( in Gods view ). Seems like we are vary close to manipulating DNA again. Time for another great flood ?

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...

I would say I feel very confused, but it also depends if I’m wearing a cock cage. If I’m wearing a cock cage, I feel like I found my natural place in this Universe. To serve others and be selfless makes me happy. If however, I’m not wearing a cock cage, then after I also beat off, then my natural more aggressive instincts to reproduce kick in. Then I’m not subservient but want to also have sex.

I remember how I felt after the first time I saw Al cum inside of Angie, many years ago.

Have you thought about your wife being bred by a Black man and giving birth to his baby?

-
Rick

Not something we're into. We are both decidedly against having children. We have no intention of having ******* together, we damn sure aren't going to entertain thoughts of another mans baby.

• Dislike
Reactions: LSG
Already have many mixed emotions thinking about it while waiting for it to finally happen.
Hoping the positive feelings outweigh the negative. Expect every throb, pulse and pulse may affect me almost as much as her - and him.
Hope it’s more a case of being thrilled it finally happens than be careful what you wish for.
So much of the experience involving the body takes place in the mind, even between us.
So, I expect it to be a real mind fuck as well.

Well, personally I find that to be a very selfish view. If you have a white woman capable of being bred, you should encourage it.

You can take that opinion and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Its easy to call others selfish when your not paying off student loans and barely getting by financially. If you have the finances to support *******, go right on ahead and have as many as you want. We both did not want ******* before we married and we do not have the finances to raise even one right now. Theres no point in breeding to give the kid up for adoption the day its born. Not everyone wants children, some of us choose not to reproduce at all. And it really isn't your business, nor do we aporeciate people like you pushing your point of view on us. Your not the one financing our marriage, we are. Therefore your opinion doesn't matter to us. Unless you want to start drafting checks to pay our bills, kindly keep your ideals to yourself.

I am happy because I know she is in ******* because hot cum makes her orgasm. and that he is giving her the pleasure she craves, something I never could. I think knowing that he owns her pussy reminds me of my place, so it is also humbling knowing although she is my wife, I have no rights as her husband, but he does.
Wow, and you call yourself her husband?
That title is for the man in a marriage which definitely is not you. A man can take his wifes pussy anytime he wants. Your a sissy and whoever takes/owns her pussy is pretty much her husband.

Would you pay for the birth of a baby? Pay chikd support? Bet answer is a big NO. So only selfish view is your own.

Of course he wouldn't, read his posts. He's paying craigslist ****** to watch them have sex. He's probably never had consentual sex without money involved. He's not even married. Easy for him to mouth off to others when hes not even married and buying his kink from ******.

Of course he wouldn't, read his posts. He's paying craigslist ****** to watch them have sex. He's probably never had consentual sex without money involved. He's not even married. Easy for him to mouth off to others when hes not even married and buying his kink from ******.
Lol, he is probably just upset he isn't getting a load up his ass.

Back