Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Yes it is but it interferes with her BBC experience. Sometimes, couples want to reconnect after sex with black studs but for most average sized white husbands, her pussy is like putting your cock in a cave or a wet pipe because she is so stretched out. Still , for the husbands, it can be special
Oh stop it, white guys are not so small they cant feel their wifes pussy after having sex with someone. Stop the BS already. My white dick has made many many black women scream in pleasure and get soaked. And their husbands all were BBC. Dont say most white men cant feel anything maybe you are just a micro dick.

Personally have done it a few times inside and a few times on the outside of pussy. So from hubby here is the comments. I feel like she has totally submitted and gave into her desires and got something that should be reserved for me but she ventured and went wild. the feeling itself is exciting to see how much she is turned on and if she really got filled up good. And yes have fucked her later in evening after or in morning and always very silky and stretched out and feels good.

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...
Wait a minute your not married and have no girlfriend but you pay hot young women to have a 3sum WITH YOUR BULL?
You have no women but you have a Bull?
Think you are full of BULLSHIT

Oh stop it, white guys are not so small they cant feel their wifes pussy after having sex with someone. Stop the BS already. My white dick has made many many black women scream in pleasure and get soaked. And their husbands all were BBC. Dont say most white men cant feel anything maybe you are just a micro dick.
Very True. Some white guys are also well endowed. Lucky them. Some of us are not so lucky as compared with some very,veryarge BBC. Given hours of sex with her BBC, some wives are not so responsive to their husbands. Some husbands go ahead anyway

Very True. Some white guys are also well endowed. Lucky them. Some of us are not so lucky as compared with some very,veryarge BBC. Given hours of sex with her BBC, some wives are not so responsive to their husbands. Some husbands go ahead anyway

I agree, my wife has no 'primal' desire for me at all, as I just don't get the ******* rushing through her veins when it comes to sex. She likes and prefers large dicks (black or white) as apposed to my small one. We still have sex, mainly oral for her, but I occasionally get to give her anal sex, I might get a handjob every now and again, but there is no 'raw/ animalistic passion' like there is when she is with other guys. At best, i'd describe our sex life as 'maintenance' sex.
She is more than happy that sex for me is masturbating, but every now and again, she'll throw me a treat.

Guess we are different, I am an Alpha who gets off on sharing her with who I pick. So the IR thing is a Kink and we do not do it because I cant satisfy her. For both of us we use the the Male for our entertainment. We show respect and respect is given and all of my rules that are set are adhered to . No other man Black or White will ever be superior to me in any way, i am sharing not giving .

Guess we are different, I am an Alpha who gets off on sharing her with who I pick. So the IR thing is a Kink and we do not do it because I cant satisfy her. For both of us we use the the Male for our entertainment. We show respect and respect is given and all of my rules that are set are adhered to . No other man Black or White will ever be superior to me in any way, i am sharing not giving .
This is true for many white couples. It may not be the BBC but the racial ( black) thing instead. However , lots of mature couples with passionate, sexual wives who need mor than their husband can provide especially after a hot young black stud or two. Then there is the " go black" phenomenon for white women today. Some of it is sexual and some of it is the racial thing

Its an intense mix of arousal and humiliation, but also appreciation
When you watch a black stud cumming in your wife , you get to see her "true colors". No faking it like women sometimes do. Oh yes he has a big cock. Oh yes he stretches her pussy. Oh yes sex feels so good. But when he cums inside her , her face is the huge giveaway. That's what she wants. She wants his hot cum inside her. And then you know why she wants black cock

I agree, my wife has no 'primal' desire for me at all, as I just don't get the ******* rushing through her veins when it comes to sex. She likes and prefers large dicks (black or white) as apposed to my small one. We still have sex, mainly oral for her, but I occasionally get to give her anal sex, I might get a handjob every now and again, but there is no 'raw/ animalistic passion' like there is when she is with other guys. At best, i'd describe our sex life as 'maintenance' sex.
She is more than happy that sex for me is masturbating, but every now and again, she'll throw me a treat.
At least she is honest with you. She wants big cock and probably some young stud too. And like so many women today , she wants him to be black.

Sometimes. Its good for the husband to put his cock inside his wifes fresh fucked pussy to let her know he still loves her and sometimes its better that he wait and let her continue to think about the sex with the black bull that has just finished. Sometimes she needs more time to decide if this black bull gets more of her pussy. At least that is how it works with Susan. Sometimes. Its very clear that this young black man will be back again and sometimes I can see that Susan is not sure if she wants him again. Usually , its not about his cock but about his attitude. Arrogance doesn't go far with Susan. Confidence goes further but what really wins Susan is the young black stud who thinks he has died and gone to heaven. Susan wants him back so she can give him more of heaven

Back