Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...
What is this you stupid fuck? You pay girls on Craigslist for sex. THAT IS ******* YOU DUMB FUCK

Does anyone fuck their wife after the black guy cums inside her pussy?
After a Black Man has fucked her is when her pussy is the hottest and most active. I like to get her as soon as he pulls out because her pussy is still full of his semen and she's still hot from his fucking and I love knowing that my dick is now covered with a Black Man's hot load. DAMN, that gets me hot!!

It was strange for me. I had mixed emotions; excitement, dread, jealousy and worry. The first time I shared Amie with a black man, I had assumed they would used condoms and none were. I had also expected her to have sex one on one and instead he brought along 3 of his friends and they all had sex with her. They all took my wife bare and all ejaculated inside her. It indeed was an emotionally charged and surreal event for me, I was dazed.
Yes, but did you fuck her after they were done with her? Did you like that slick feeling her pussy had with all that Black Cum in her? That so turns me ON

I feel happy and relieved that my lady got what she needed from her lover which is apart from what we have together but also we both experienced and enjoyed it together in some way. We both understand and accept that the type of guys we are going to invite into this are naturally the type of lover physically at first she would naturally as a woman want to cum inside her pussy and submit to because they are attractive to her. Bonus if they become a regular and she develops feelings for her lover further encouraging him to cum inside her pussy as she wants that to feel the act was complete to her, she got a superior attractive alpha males cum and also to me, so that I can see it happen and afterwards, the physical act of submitting to to the fact those she wants and needs sexual satisfaction from a different type of male than what her husband is able to provide and by me being there and showing her its cool and her allowing me to witness them take her and see their cum, it leaves no doubt she is satisfied, enjoyed it and I understand. Especially liked hearing her tell him to cum inside her and how much she needs his cum and humilation role play her and him making me tell them to fuck and cum inside her etc. Cum inside the pussy bareback is the key. Why do it otherwise. Big black cocks in a pretty white pussy need to cum unhindered without a condom...black men want it and she wants to give it to the right ones

For me I love it when she takes her bulls Cum deep in her pussy. The look on my wife's face is so hot it is me telling my wife that she will take all of his Cum for me she said that it's hot that I make her submit all of the control to me and him. And the pregnancy risk is what gets her off the most

Do any of you guys get intimate while the BBC is dumping his load, like holding hands or kissing.
That usually happens with us. I love to kiss and hold my wife while she is getting nailed by a BBC. Feeling her move and listening to her gasp and make other noises as his cock pushes into her is a very hot, erotic thing for me. Her kisses are always passionate, and her arms around my neck gets me even harder. Yes, that IS fun!!

Back