Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Personnally, when it happenned i didn't feel anything special. I was excited sure, but it was a moment that i had such anticipate that seeing it was just "normal", not extraordinary. I was more turned on by seeing her put his dick in her mouth for the first time.
But when i think of that moment now, the one of my girlfriend receiving the cum of another guy inside her, it gets me so hard !
(Sorry if my grammar is poor, i'm french)

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
A lot going on here. First. Its sex with a black man. Second. Its the big cock. Third. Its her multi-orgasmic slut state ( more more more ) and Fourth when he cums inside her. She really enjoys the big cock and the orgasms but when she feels him shot inside that's the icing on the cake. Nature kicks in. It makes getting pregnant possible and they all have that secret desire to be pregnant. Part of a womans "programming ". I suspect. Yes the sex may be good or not but the real deal is always did he get her pregnant. Fortunately, for most wives in the lifestyle they don't get pregnant every time they have sex with their black boyfriends. But they have lots of fun trying.

I am happy because I know she is in ******* because hot cum makes her orgasm. and that he is giving her the pleasure she craves, something I never could. I think knowing that he owns her pussy reminds me of my place, so it is also humbling knowing although she is my wife, I have no rights as her husband, but he does.

Does anyone fuck their wife after the black guy cums inside her pussy?

My wife had her first black man 13 years ago, also her first of many multiple squirting orgasms. Over breakfast she announced, no more white penis. After watching him fuck her that night, I was relieved that I did not have to compete with him. He was back to our hotel room the next three nights and she had more intense sex in those three nights then she ever had in all our years together with over 100 white men, including a few gang-bangs.

Last edited:
It was strange for me. I had mixed emotions; excitement, dread, jealousy and worry. The first time I shared Amie with a black man, I had assumed they would used condoms and none were. I had also expected her to have sex one on one and instead he brought along 3 of his friends and they all had sex with her. They all took my wife bare and all ejaculated inside her. It indeed was an emotionally charged and surreal event for me, I was dazed.

Last edited:
Back