Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

It was strange for me. I had mixed emotions; excitement, dread, jealousy and worry. The first time I shared Amie with a black man, I had assumed they would used condoms and none were. I had also expected her to have sex one on one and instead he brought along 3 of his friends and they all had sex with her. They all took my wife bare and all ejaculated inside her. It indeed was an emotionally charged and surreal event for me, I was dazed.

Would you do it again?

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
With Susan , its the best part of the sex. When the black stud cums inside her , after stretching her pussy with his BBC and making her orgasm several times , when she feels his hot cum explode inside her , then I know why she is a slut for black cock. She makes lots of noises as he is fucking her and she orgasms but the noise she makes when he cums inside her is special.

I'm surprised that more husbands don't do this. It seems uncommon. It sounds like it would be pretty intense.
Yes it is but it interferes with her BBC experience. Sometimes, couples want to reconnect after sex with black studs but for most average sized white husbands, her pussy is like putting your cock in a cave or a wet pipe because she is so stretched out. Still , for the husbands, it can be special

What we all have to remember is a woman's vagina, while beautiful and sexy, is designed to be a reproductive organ. When a husband lets another man have sex with his wife, there is always the chance of pregnancy. Within the confines of a marriage in our society the ejaculation inside her pussy is supposed to be the sole privilege of the husband. In fact there is an understanding by agreeing to marry him the wife is telling him that he won her over and he is the alpha male. By letting another man cum inside her, the other man becomes, at least temporarily, the alpha male. This is magnified when the other man or men are black for many reasons. There is the taboo aspect as well as the fact that if she does become pregnant, there would be no way to hide the fact that she had sex with a black man.
For me this is all part of the reason it is a turn on for me to see my wife screw black men. While I feel jealous and disturbed when they fill her sweet pussy with their semen (she always takes them bareback) I also have a raging hardon the whole time and can't wait to have sex with her after they are done with her, to reclaim her pussy. I'm anxious to ejaculate deep inside her, mixing my love juices with theirs. I see it as a contest between their sperm and mine, to become the alpha male again in our relationship.

What we all have to remember is a woman's vagina, while beautiful and sexy, is designed to be a reproductive organ. When a husband lets another man have sex with his wife, there is always the chance of pregnancy. Within the confines of a marriage in our society the ejaculation inside her pussy is supposed to be the sole privilege of the husband. In fact there is an understanding by agreeing to marry him the wife is telling him that he won her over and he is the alpha male. By letting another man cum inside her, the other man becomes, at least temporarily, the alpha male. This is magnified when the other man or men are black for many reasons. There is the taboo aspect as well as the fact that if she does become pregnant, there would be no way to hide the fact that she had sex with a black man.
For me this is all part of the reason it is a turn on for me to see my wife screw black men. While I feel jealous and disturbed when they fill her sweet pussy with their semen (she always takes them bareback) I also have a raging hardon the whole time and can't wait to have sex with her after they are done with her, to reclaim her pussy. I'm anxious to ejaculate deep inside her, mixing my love juices with theirs. I see it as a contest between their sperm and mine, to become the alpha male again in our relationship.

Wow that's pretty hot and pretty deep.

Its incredible sex. If I didn't enjoy it so much, we would not invite bbc bulls to our bed so frequently.
I agree, the intensity is off the scale, that immediate need to hurry up and try to get my sperm in there as well in a hope that it will beat his or at least try to flush some of his out before it fertilisers her egg. I have never been able to go sloppy seconds and last for even a minute to try and enjoy it more, its usually within seconds of entering her before I start squirting. My heart almost pounds out of my chest even as I push my cock in.

Last edited:
When a bull cums inside my wife, it's the very most intense moment that we do this for. She moans and bucks her hips like no other time when she takes that final deep thrust and soaks his sperm in her vagina. I'm usually right there watching, sometimes flicking her clit for her, or licking her nipples, or whatever else she wants. As the bull pulses his sperm in her, my own raging hard on usually twitches with excitement. The first time was so intense that I could hear my own ******* rushing in my ears. Sometimes she has me cup the bulls balls or grip his shaft so that I can feel when he cums in her, and that is very intense, also. She usually squirts, and always cums hard whenever any sperm floods her vagina. She grips his shaft so hard with her lips that she never drips any of it out, so it goes WAY deep in there. Afterword she usually has me make her cum again by licking her clit and stretched pussy. Usually gushes bull cum, then, too.

It’s exciting for me, but it’s humbling too.

For us, one of two scenarios usually unfolds. My wife becomes so wrapped up in moment that all she is thinking about is the sex she and her lover are having, or she gets in the mood to taunt me.

In the first scenario, I usually get really turned on by seeing how he makes her react so passionately to his efforts. I feel by doing so, he has earned the right to cum deep inside of her. When it happens, it’s just seems so erotic and natural.

If my wife is in the mood to taunt/humiliate me, she will often make nasty comments throughout the act. But what drives us both crazy, is when she begs her bull to cum in her, then tells me she knows I wish it was me she was begging. Obviously that’s just an example; it’s different each time. But, whenever she is in that type of mood, she always makes eye contact with me, and as he starts filling her, she gives me this beautifully wicked smile that screams “yeah, you know your place don’t you?” That is definitely humbling!!!

I love both scenarios.

I agree, the intensity is off the scale, that immediate need to hurry up and try to get my sperm in there as well in a hope that it will beat his or at least try to flush some of his out before it fertilisers her egg. I have never been able to go sloppy seconds and last for even a minute to try and enjoy it more, its usually within seconds of entering her before I start squirting. My heart almost pounds out of my chest even as I push my cock in.

I last longer than a few minutes. She usually orgasms from my fucking her. My orgasms definitely more intense as I flood her after a bbc does.

It's only "natural" if your wife is "unprotected".

-Angie
I said “When it happens, it’s just seams so erotic and natural.” I was, per the OP’s question, referring to my feelings surrounding the act of another man cumming inside my wife, not whether or not my wife’s family planning practices are what God intended.

Back