Husband Doesn’t Know

ladies, how do you keep hubby from being suspicious about you visiting bbc? How often each month do you meet bbc and where do you meet most often (hotel, car, bbc apartment). What was your most sexy bbc experience?
Please login or become a member to view
it would be possible for my wife as she had a lot of business trips . i guess she is faithful but would not be surprised if she take the chance from time to time . as a chinese she would never tell me or anyone else about . allways keep it secret and do nt loose face .

it would be possible for my wife as she had a lot of business trips . i guess she is faithful but would not be surprised if she take the chance from time to time . as a chinese she would never tell me or anyone else about . allways keep it secret and do nt loose face .
me again guy, my 3rd wife is asian, im on my 5th new, it always amaized me how tight her treasure was even when getting seconds, i have 2say she loved cock, she most time seemed 2 want/need more when i ws spent, that ws well b4 my desire 2c my wife fucked, i sometimes think back as 2 if it ws today it would b exciting 2c her taking a bigger cock bareback til he seeded her, she always went far over the top when i cum, n wanted me to keep fucking. at that moment she woul have welcomed a new cock with open legs. im sure of it.

me again guy, my 3rd wife is asian, im on my 5th new, it always amaized me how tight her treasure was even when getting seconds, i have 2say she loved cock, she most time seemed 2 want/need more when i ws spent, that ws well b4 my desire 2c my wife fucked, i sometimes think back as 2 if it ws today it would b exciting 2c her taking a bigger cock bareback til he seeded her, she always went far over the top when i cum, n wanted me to keep fucking. at that moment she woul have welcomed a new cock with open legs. im sure of it.
yes.i agree _ my chinese is my 3rd as well and when she release her inner slut it s amazing . even my first wife enjoyed more guys during a club visiting _ none of them can compare with my chinese .

Have you told her that you would approve?

Reactions: wit
yes.i agree _ my chinese is my 3rd as well and when she release her inner slut it s amazing . even my first wife enjoyed more guys during a club visiting _ none of them can compare with my chinese .
When you say Chinese do you actually mean from China?
I only ask coz in usa you say Asians to describe people from south east asia whilst Asians in uk are india/Pakistan etc

Back