humiliation

when we first began inviting BBC to join us for fun, it was me watching mrs inked enjoying the night and occasionally joining in, over time this as changed. we was out on the town with our regular BBC but we was in another town about 20 mile away, we had booked an apartment and me and mrs inked got there a few hours before our bull as he was working late. she had bought some new underwear and had it laid on the bed, she jumped in the shower and i thought i would join her as i was feeling horny, but she said i was going to fuck her because she wanted our BBC to be inside her first, this turned me on a bit more but she would not change her mind. she said i could wash her and shave her pussy though, this turned me on even more, and i started to realize that her denying me her pussy was the turn on. our BBC arrived and he had a quick shower and we went out around a few bars, looking like just 3 friends having a night out as the night progressed they both became more flirty and touchy, at one stage we was in a bar and they were kissing but she was holding my hand and when i saw how people around us were looking in surprise, some even with approval it got me hard as fuck and i realized that turned me on even more. we both enjoy public displays of cuckoldry but not verbal abuse

Humiliation starts for me when she takes her lover back to the bedroom and leaves the door open for me to listen and watch from a distance. When she starts climaxing, I can hear the sounds of her juicy pussy as it is being pounded. There is the unmistakable sound of his big cock pulling out of her clamping pussy and the the gush as he slams it in again and again. I know that since she has taken a couple of very well endowed black lovers, I can never make her pussy sound like that. As I hear those sounds and her moaning as she repeatly climaxes, I am totally humiliated. When I see her used pussy after he leaves, I know I can't compete.
gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1405877302.jpg

Just a question. Do these strap-ons give the woman any pleasure when penetrating the husband?
You can get ones that also give you pleasure but it's really more about control. I get soaked when I put mine on. Having a cock feels empowering, you feel like you're the one in charge. I love walking around with it on then using that power to make him submit to me. Such an intense feeling.

View attachment 608672

Getting the strap from a black bull in front of the wife would be my most feared experience :cry:

being at the command of a Black Master who bends you over and turns your white skin pink and then red, and then full of welts is the ultimate in beautiful humiliation. Then as the pain gets unbearable you beg the Master to stop whipping you, pleading with Him not to cut up anymore of your white skin. Crying real tears and screaming like a female, "oh please Master, i can't take it anymore. Crawling before Him in appreciation of stopping your pain, kissing His feet. It is at that point you have gone from white boy to white bitch, and this transition has been made while your wife has been observing.

Love the pic, but i've known bulls with cocks and bodies that aren't nearly as good as the cucks one in this pic. I'm guessing the wife was later reclaimed properly the way a hotwife should be.
I agree. I find myself oddly attracted to the cuck. I guess that would make me a bitch's little bitch.

How LOW can I go?!?!? :bounce::bounce::blackheart::qos:

Back