humiliation

In my situation the humiliation that gets my wife excited is pretty mean, and purely psychological. Such as being very verbal on how much better and stronger her partners are and how insignificant I am. Physically they usually have me lick her clean, bring them water, etc... She goes to the extreme of making me cum early on purpose so that i feel regret, then doing everything with them, she knows i am in denial and regret after I cum, so she enjoys using that to ******* me pretty much. But I quickly get aroused eventually.

I'm pretty new to the cuckolding scene, and haven't yet experimented with it, though I'm looking to. I think the aspects of humiliation I'm most looking forward to would be the idea of coming home after work, and my girlfriend or wife relaying her story of being fucked while I was away. Or of her talking behind my back to her friends about my small dick, then regaling me with their reactions, or how they joined in. Or maybe going into a sex shop to buy a big black dildo, with which she can use to ream me out. There's plenty of it I can really see, and hope to experience some day.

I've had some pretty hardcore unrealistic fantasies, and dreams about the subject too. I've dreamed that I was paraded in front of a group of people, my little white dick on display, and everyone pointing and laughing at it. I've dreamed that I was taken to a medical office to have a vasectomy performed, so as to prevent my ever having children. I've even dreamed that I was being castrated by a celebrity, Jessica Biel to be precise. So, like I've said, I've had my fair share of dreams.

Back