Humiliation

We love it. My wife let me prepare here for here date. Now here bull ask here to stop schaving here cunt. When she comes home she wants me to take a picture and afterwards I have to lick here cum pissy and ass. Sometimes she wants me to follow to the toilet and clean here after she pissed

Does cuckold humiliation turn you on and how far do you go?

For the girls do you enjoy humiliating your hubby/guy and what do you enjoy making him do.

Cucks do you enjoy the humiliation and what's the most humiliating thing you have done.

When someone is fucking your wife its humiliating experience, you can enjoy it. You can quetly watch and masturbate...
But sometimes sex is jus sex, and there is nothing humiliating in making your wife happy with the help of other men.
Wife and bull dont have to mutch interest in humiliating cuck, they want to have sex and fun, its your job to humiliate your self if you want to.

Last edited:
We love it. My wife let me prepare here for here date. Now here bull ask here to stop schaving here cunt. When she comes home she wants me to take a picture and afterwards I have to lick here cum pissy and ass. Sometimes she wants me to follow to the toilet and clean here after she pissed
That is quite humiliating.

My wife loves to fuck her BBC dildos then she asks me to lick her clit while she is pushing the big wide BBC dildo in and out. She talks to me as she's doing it expressing how big it feels stretching her out so she won't be able to feel me telling me how much deeper it goes, to places I can never reach. Sometimes she will say put your cock away and make me wear her knickers while I lick her out and use the dildo on her. She begs me can I cum now and I make her hold off for ages then when she's been stretched to the max and I can see the BBC is in deep I let her cum and she starts to move the dildo quicker and deeper I can feel her body tensing up and as she get close to cuming she starts to shout fucking hell I love big black cocks and she pulls the dildo out and pushes my face right into her pussy and squirts and cums into my face and mouth it's like an explosion and sometimes if she get it all in my mouth I have to swallow a few times. It's very intense.

Once she stops jolting and spasming she says you can fuck me now and I push my cock into her very swollen stretched pussy not even touching the sides, she loves to giggles and say is it in yet.

And then continues to talk dirty to me as I'm fucking her. Ohh wow babe you feel really small I'm not sure you should be fucking me with that thing anymore it's a bit pointless. Maybe my pussy should only be for big black cocks and you should stick to using your tongue.

We've haven't tried the real thing yet but she wants me to go down on her before during and after she's been filled with cum and just the act of cleaning her cum filled pussy is massively humiliating I think.

Interesting, do you love the idea of watching your girl or wife being fucked by a bbc?

I always assumed just this act is humiliating for the white guy because his wife or girl is being fucked and stretched by a far bigger stronger cock making the white guy feel like a less superior man in the room.
If somebody feels this or that way is a matter of their psyche (feelings/emotions) including their self-confidence (or lack thereof) and not a physical act. And penis size is not even one of my considerations. :D

i won't feel emasculated or less of a man just because another man is enabled to provide my Woman with sexual pleasure and orgasms. i can do that too. i am not competing with the other guy because a husband or otherwise primary partner serves a different function than a sidekick. Sex with the husband is better in some aspects of it while sex with a stranger or regular friend with benefits is better in other aspects of it. You can't compare apples with oranges.
One motivating factor, perhaps the most important one, for my decision of sharing the Woman i love is that i want to grant her the opportunity of living her life by my side to the fullest and being as happy and satisfied as can be. A man for her on the side who were a lousy lover would not be of any advantage in order to reach that goal. And i don't need such in order to up my ego because i am not lacking there anyway. ;)

i hope i was able to explain in an understandable manner. If not, feel free to ask me further questions anytime. ;)

If somebody feels this or that way is a matter of their psyche (feelings/emotions) including their self-confidence (or lack thereof) and not a physical act. And penis size is not even one of my considerations. :D

i won't feel emasculated or less of a man just because another man is enabled to provide my Woman with sexual pleasure and orgasms. i can do that too. i am not competing with the other guy because a husband or otherwise primary partner serves a different function than a sidekick. Sex with the husband is better in some aspects of it while sex with a stranger or regular friend with benefits is better in other aspects of it. You can't compare apples with oranges.
One motivating factor, perhaps the most important one, for my decision of sharing the Woman i love is that i want to grant her the opportunity of living her life by my side to the fullest and being as happy and satisfied as can be. A man for her on the side who were a lousy lover would not be of any advantage in order to reach that goal. And i don't need such in order to up my ego because i am not lacking there anyway. ;)

i hope i was able to explain in an understandable manner. If not, feel free to ask me further questions anytime. ;)
No, that's a very good explanation. I completely get it and think that's awesome. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Does she allow you the ability to have another sexual partner?

No, that's a very good explanation. I completely get it and think that's awesome. Thanks for taking the time to explain. (...)
You're very welcome.

(...)

Does she allow you the ability to have another sexual partner?
TBH that question never came up as i made it clear straight away that i don't have the slightest interest nor intention to be with another Woman. i was able to convince her that i find deepest gratification when i am focusing all my sexual powers on one Woman, her alone, instead of having to deal with arbitrary strangers that i am not even emotionally attracted to. And i didn't lie because that's how i truly feel. ;)

Maybe it's just me but i feel like a Woman's sexuality is typically more complex than a male's which seems rather simple in comparison. In my opinion and experience a man's satisfaction is much easier to achieve than a Woman's satisfaction - not only (but also) when it comes to sex. :D Plus, i am strongly attracted to a sexually open-minded and playful Woman with a high sex drive - for some unintentional reason i have always been, just fits me best. 🧤

For the girls do you enjoy humiliating your hubby/guy and what do you enjoy making him do.

Cucks do you enjoy the humiliation and what's the most humiliating thing you have done.
I have not only come to accept it but revel in it.
I have done so many things, like cleaning the bull's cock
"when it comes out dirty" from wifey's butthole.

But the first time a bull had me at first, "sniff his hole"
and then told me to "make-out with my shitter", all in front of my wife,
that was probably the raunchiest, especially when he farted on my tongue.

Hearing Christine squealing "Oh my God! That's so gross!"
but then giggling, and then the bull adding, "I told you he's just a faggot pig".

I know she never looked at me as a man again.

its part of the game, ive been humiliated many times and always tried to shake it off, but truth was,
its such a huge turn on, that i can get off it off many days.

I have not only come to accept it but revel in it.
I have done so many things, like cleaning the bull's cock
"when it comes out dirty" from wifey's butthole.

But the first time a bull had me at first, "sniff his hole"
and then told me to "make-out with my shitter", all in front of my wife,
that was probably the raunchiest, especially when he farted on my tongue.

Hearing Christine squealing "Oh my God! That's so gross!"
but then giggling, and then the bull adding, "I told you he's just a faggot pig".

I know she never looked at me as a man again.
So hot

As a cuck, LOVE the humiliation. It's a central part to cuck play for me. Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of it.

The problem is, I'm not allowed in the room when Mistress is being serviced by Her Bulls, so humiliation during the act is pretty non-existent.

When I was married, my wife did a great job of humiliating me. But, again, that was always after the fact, as She too didn't let me in the room with them either. However, it was still hot as hell and always got me going.

The most humiliating thing that's ever been done to me (and one of the hottest) was on two occasions when one of Her Bulls spanked me, quite intensely, in front of Her. It was easily the most humiliating and intensely painful things ever done to me in my time in kink (Mistress spanks me often, but Her Bull really let me have it).

And, while the humiliation I felt was a huge turn-on for me, what was the most exciting thing was how turned on it got Mistress. I'd never seen Her so aroused. She even began pleasuring Herself and joining in with the verbal humiliation as the Bull disciplined me. Then, what followed was one of the most intense love-making sessions I'd ever had the privilege to listen to. I like to think it was all down to me being harshly put in my place by Her Man.

I enjoy witnessing my girlfriend in ways I never get to see her because I don’t have what she requires to get that way in the first place. As odd as it sounds I didn’t realize how small I was until we first began swinging and the first time I saw her pussy completely full of cock it turned me on beyond belief and reignited, my like for dick as well.

Back