humiliation

Been suprised by her lover who bring together her tomboyish lady friend (also my wife’s colleague) to watched him having sex with my wife. I was blindfold and tied naked on the chair at the whole time when i heard an unfamiliar voice in our room.

Her lover then put off my blindfold and saw that lady stand near me while both my wife and her lover get on some action in front of me.

The lady in her strong voice keep on telling her how she can married someone like me with such a dick. The most humiliated part is when she took a cloth hanger and touch my erected dick with it and keep on swearing how small i am compared to my wife’s lover.

At the end, after her lover done with my wife, she asked permission to laid down beside my wife, where my wife be in the centre. Both of them were sucking, licking and biting on my wife nipples with their hands keep on rubbing her body. At the same time, she telling me to let them enjoyed my wife’s body seems i’m not capable to do so while laughing at me.

My wife’s just pat their head who were sucking her harf nipples while let out her sweet moan and grinning at me. It caused me to ejaculated automatically and their refused to let me go to get it cleaned as a punishment. My wife just telling them that her tits sre enough to both of them but not for me. Damn, such humiliation coming from my wife really excited me somehow..

Been suprised by her lover who bring together her tomboyish lady friend (also my wife’s colleague) to watched him having sex with my wife. I was blindfold and tied naked on the chair at the whole time when i heard an unfamiliar voice in our room.

Her lover then put off my blindfold and saw that lady stand near me while both my wife and her lover get on some action in front of me.

The lady in her strong voice keep on telling her how she can married someone like me with such a dick. The most humiliated part is when she took a cloth hanger and touch my erected dick with it and keep on swearing how small i am compared to my wife’s lover.

At the end, after her lover done with my wife, she asked permission to laid down beside my wife, where my wife be in the centre. Both of them were sucking, licking and biting on my wife nipples with their hands keep on rubbing her body. At the same time, she telling me to let them enjoyed my wife’s body seems i’m not capable to do so while laughing at me.

My wife’s just pat their head who were sucking her harf nipples while let out her sweet moan and grinning at me. It caused me to ejaculated automatically and their refused to let me go to get it cleaned as a punishment. My wife just telling them that her tits sre enough to both of them but not for me. Damn, such humiliation coming from my wife really excited me somehow..
That sounds hot.

I wonder what your reaction would have been if she had had you clean up, in front of the other woman.

Edit: not yourself, her. Or maybe him...

That sounds hot.

I wonder what your reaction would have been if she had had you clean up, in front of the other woman.

Edit: not yourself, her. Or maybe him...
She might verbally humiliated me more..laughing, cursing, slandering will be a must, i guess..

Does anyone agree with me?

View attachment 2014090
That power exchange dynamic just drives us crazy. Its like a craving that you don't really want but will do whatever she
tells you to no matter how far down the "rabbit hole" you will fall. Ex seemed to always get whatever she wanted but in the
end she always have me asking, pleading, begging for the very thing she wanted in first place.. and always had the same line...
"well if thats what you really want"...Some of us cucks would need a much smaller cage much much smaller.

Yes. I think that there is a slow but definite trend toward men (white men) becoming increasingly submissive toward women. I find myself wanting to be subjugated and cuckolded by women who fuck black men.
I definitely agree your certainly not alone feeling this way. As I myself feel the same. I'm sure that there are more white men who feel the same. Be nice if more of us would admit to it.

Back