What are some of the hottest messages you've sent, received, or always dreamt about sending? Wether you are a hotwife, cuck, or BBC.

The hottest one I just got was, my girlfriend said she wants to have a black man join us on our honeymoon!šŸ¤¤
That's hot

What are some of the hottest messages you've sent, received, or always dreamt about sending? Wether you are a hotwife, cuck, or BBC.

The hottest one I just got was, my girlfriend said she wants to have a black man join us on our honeymoon!šŸ¤¤
And of course your going to show us now

We LOVED this question and sat down to talk about the sexy and funny things weā€™ve texted before, during and after dates. We had a fun time reliving the experienceā€”which is what is great about sharing this together. So here were a few more we found

I set up a solo date but usually say they can bring friends. Never heard back that he would. She went to hotel bar to meet him (we assumed it was a solo date)ā€¦got this text back ā€œthere are 3 of them! Yes, yes, and a HELL yes. Be up in a fewā€

Guy came in crocs to a meet and play: ā€œhe is hot, but not sure I can get over the crocsā€ā€¦..she did get over the crocs

IR hotel party and sheā€™s in the pool with a couple of guys ..gets out and text me ā€œthese guys can be serious with their baseball bat size cocks?!ā€ā€¦.fwiw she wasnā€™t lying

First time guys ran a train on her she met them in the barā€”5 of them, about 30 minutes later I got a text ā€œAll aboard, we are coming up in a fewā€

There are so many funny and sexy texts that we had forgot aboutā€¦so this was a great thread! Thank you!

IMG_6736.jpeg

Sheā€™s used to men falling over themselves to date her. I declined her invite for lunch Saturday and I was still getting messages like this Sunday night. She wants disrespectful anal as an apology so bad.

P.S. Being friendly wonā€™t even get you her number, spoiling her makes you the guy she shows Facebook. The pain in the ass she hates? Can have all of her. Women 101. Class dismissed.

Back