humiliation

Humiliation starts for me when she takes her lover back to the bedroom and leaves the door open for me to listen and watch from a distance. When she starts climaxing, I can hear the sounds of her juicy pussy as it is being pounded. There is the unmistakable sound of his big cock pulling out of her clamping pussy and the the gush as he slams it in again and again. I know that since she has taken a couple of very well endowed black lovers, I can never make her pussy sound like that. As I hear those sounds and her moaning as she repeatly climaxes, I am totally humiliated. When I see her used pussy after he leaves, I know I can't compete.

I love small penis humiliation, I'm tiny and impotent my wife and her best friend both call me limpy in public. We all 3 went to a local sex shop and they kept telling the girl helping us how small and soft I am. I almost came in the store

For me it’s the little things. I like breakfast in the morning with the two of them knowing I slept somewhere else while he fucked my wife all night. I like the fact that my wife is open about our lifestyle with her friends and when they’re over they all know. I love being in public and people figuring out that she and I are marrried but he’s the one who will be fucking her tonight.

The verbal stuff is great but having it all ******* into your every day life is what really gets me off.

I love small penis humiliation. It is one of the most satisfying parts of being cuckold. I always new I had a small penis but before I just had to live with it. But, as a cuckold the fact that it is small and one of the reasons (not the only one) that my wife made me a cuckold makes it a good thing. Small white dicks should be teased and humiliated!

small penis.jpg

I love small penis humiliation. It is one of the most satisfying parts of being cuckold. I always new I had a small penis but before I just had to live with it. But, as a cuckold the fact that it is small and one of the reasons (not the only one) that my wife made me a cuckold makes it a good thing. Small white dicks should be teased and humiliated!

View attachment 1762031
Totally agree. Having a small cock and being a cuckold, gives men a place in this world and a tribe to belong to. My hubby said 20 years ago when he discovered what a cuckold was and most have tiny dicks, he felt a weight off his shoulders and thought, 'well life gave me this lemon, time to make lemonade'. Plus turning that humiliation into something he can sexually enjoy is much less destructive than hating life and the world for being small :)

Totally agree. Having a small cock and being a cuckold, gives men a place in this world and a tribe to belong to. My hubby said 20 years ago when he discovered what a cuckold was and most have tiny dicks, he felt a weight off his shoulders and thought, 'well life gave me this lemon, time to make lemonade'. Plus turning that humiliation into something he can sexually enjoy is much less destructive than hating life and the world for being small :)
I will say that finding out others are cuckolds and have small penises like me was a huge relief. Being teased about it can be very exciting done the right way (for me)

I will say that finding out others are cuckolds and have small penises like me was a huge relief. Being teased about it can be very exciting done the right way (for me)
Absolutely. I think most anguish and sometimes mental illness comes from feeling you are alone in this and nobody else understands. I think any small dicked men would take more from sites like this than years and years, plus thousands of dollars of therapy with a shrink. I think even a little cock brings that man years of pleasure even if its with his own hand, so why fight something you can't beat.

View attachment 1762031
Have to agee small white cocks need humiliation and abuse. _1030298.jpg

Humiliation starts for me when she takes her lover back to the bedroom and leaves the door open for me to listen and watch from a distance. When she starts climaxing, I can hear the sounds of her juicy pussy as it is being pounded. There is the unmistakable sound of his big cock pulling out of her clamping pussy and the the gush as he slams it in again and again. I know that since she has taken a couple of very well endowed black lovers, I can never make her pussy sound like that. As I hear those sounds and her moaning as she repeatly climaxes, I am totally humiliated. When I see her used pussy after he leaves, I know I can't compete.
Felt same way first time. Just watched from the doorway. Haven't watched them fucking like that since..but have seen her give give several blowjob.

i love verbal humiliation but i'm also into physical one! i'm a fag and i belong to blacks! i only wear women undies and i wear women clothes every times i can! i love suck and be fucked like a real whore! i love when fuckers treat me like a cheap whore! i also love when women treat me rough and fuck my man's pussy when hudge strapon! i'm a french white faggot and i love it! so if youwant to humiliate a french fag, contact me :wub:
DSC04580.JPG

Back