humiliation

So im reading humiliation is a turn-on for alot of cuck what sort of humiliation get you off most?wether it be your wife getting you to eat a creampie or verbal.

It's hard to explain for me because my humiliation fetish comes from an old impotence problem.
It was due to some wrong relationships in my life that I got an impotence problem, which was healed thanks to my wife's effots.
When I knew my wife I used to talk about sex with her and I asked often about her relationship with her ex boyfriend.
She told me some sex experiences with him and I could understand that he had an amazing vilility, Like I was suffering my impotence problem, I developed a great admirations and envy for her ex boyfriend's virility and stamina. Even he was black so, I found that I had an interracial fetish too.
I turned on like crazy hearing my wife telling me about how she and her ex black boyfriend used to fuck. I felt myself humiliated before his great sexual potential.

tumblr_nbd0qicqGb1ru4x8go1_500.gif

I love a little humiliation. Some nice verbal. A size comparison sets me off. Also when my wife tells me to put on a condom. It's all in fun, I love it. The only thing I won't do is cleanup or do anything to a bulls junk. Not my thing.

Back