Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

Absolutely. And I think any bull who likes his cock sucked is surely gay as well. Plus, quite a few of these bulls like fucking guy's asses too. Defo fruity.
. Anal sex has long been a sign of domination and submission long before people were called gay. Has been used as a form of ******* as well to demean and crush a persons ego. So its not just about being gay.

. Anal sex has long been a sign of domination and submission long before people were called gay. Has been used as a form of ******* as well to demean and crush a persons ego. So its not just about being gay.
Agreed, but in my personal opinion you have to be somewhat gay to want to dominate someone in this way.

So I think we need to understand the wide spectrum of sexuality when we answer questions like this. Now I am sure there are cucks out there who are closet homosexuals who use women to gain access to men to live out gay fantasies under the guise of cuckoldry, however we can not underestimate the potent sexual power of submission.

For some men it isn’t the act of sucking a bull’s cock that turns them on but to be held completely submissive to his wife. It turns them on to be told to please the bull. In this case being submissive turns them on. Some bulls are not gay or bi but the high from assuming a position of dominance in another couples relationship that the hubby recognizes your place as and I hate using this word but superior to him, turns the bull on to the point where having the husband suck him off is the ultimate form of control that a bull can experience. We all sometimes find ourselves doing things in life that maybe we don’t want to do but because of the feeling we get, we do it anyway to achieve that sensation.

Some women love wearing making up they put it on with pride others don’t but some women put it on not because they love it but because the compliments they get when they put it on makes them feel good. I hate going to the gym but the compliments I get from the results of going to the gym is enough to keep me going. Does that make me a gym rat?

So I think we need to understand the wide spectrum of sexuality when we answer questions like this. Now I am sure there are cucks out there who are closet homosexuals who use women to gain access to men to live out gay fantasies under the guise of cuckoldry, however we can not underestimate the potent sexual power of submission.

For some men it isn’t the act of sucking a bull’s cock that turns them on but to be held completely submissive to his wife. It turns them on to be told to please the bull. In this case being submissive turns them on. Some bulls are not gay or bi but the high from assuming a position of dominance in another couples relationship that the hubby recognizes your place as and I hate using this word but superior to him, turns the bull on to the point where having the husband suck him off is the ultimate form of control that a bull can experience. We all sometimes find ourselves doing things in life that maybe we don’t want to do but because of the feeling we get, we do it anyway to achieve that sensation.

Some women love wearing making up they put it on with pride others don’t but some women put it on not because they love it but because the compliments they get when they put it on makes them feel good. I hate going to the gym but the compliments I get from the results of going to the gym is enough to keep me going. Does that make me a gym rat?
I get the sub sucking for the benefit of the female - the act of submission to her. But, unless you're gay, I don't get the act of submission to the bull. Neither do I understand that a bull wanting to suck or fuck a male is anything other than the act of a homosexual, masquerading as a bull and unable to accept his own homosexuality.

You really have a great level of empathy and deep understanding of human psychology. As a submissive, I don't really enjoy the pee over me, but it humiliates and reinforces the hierarchy. The act may be repulsive to me, but the effect is arousing. I have no individual desire to submit to water sports, but love the idea of being ****** to endure it. Sometimes in anal sex the pain can be intense. But the lack of ability to resist provides me a very arousing feeling of submission. I love to be so defenseless and selfishly used. The pain is a price I would pay for the pleasure of such use. When my Dom leaves me exhausted, I feel like I have fulfilled my duty.

My experiences on FFM threesomes make me think men have a strong reluctance to any carnal exchange with another man. I have met guys who didn't want to penetrate a pussy in which another man has ejaculated before, etc. Even a double blowjob can be problematic. Two cocks touching in a pleasant way can be 'gay'. I suppose that, for this reason, for a straight man swallowing the sperm of others could be the ultimate humiliation.

You really have a great level of empathy and deep understanding of human psychology. As a submissive, I don't really enjoy the pee over me, but it humiliates and reinforces the hierarchy. The act may be repulsive to me, but the effect is arousing. I have no individual desire to submit to water sports, but love the idea of being ****** to endure it. Sometimes in anal sex the pain can be intense. But the lack of ability to resist provides me a very arousing feeling of submission. I love to be so defenseless and selfishly used. The pain is a price I would pay for the pleasure of such use. When my Dom leaves me exhausted, I feel like I have fulfilled my duty.

My experiences on FFM threesomes make me think men have a strong reluctance to any carnal exchange with another man. I have met guys who didn't want to penetrate a pussy in which another man has ejaculated before, etc. Even a double blowjob can be problematic. Two cocks touching in a pleasant way can be 'gay'. I suppose that, for this reason, for a straight man swallowing the sperm of others could be the ultimate humiliation.
Funnily enough, I'll clean her cummy cunt but would baulk at the idea if she wanted me to suck a cock.

I get the sub sucking for the benefit of the female - the act of submission to her. But, unless you're gay, I don't get the act of submission to the bull. Neither do I understand that a bull wanting to suck or fuck a male is anything other than the act of a homosexual, masquerading as a bull and unable to accept his own homosexuality.

Yeah it’s not for you to understand because as I said you have to truly understand the range of sexuality. The question you should ask is if the woman was not there would the cuck have a desire to suck the bull meaning just to suck another man? If it’s a case of being submissive turns him on he’ll quickly tell you know. Same for the bull it’s the effect of seeing the woman seeing her man belitttled to do the act is what turns them on.

Yeah it’s not for you to understand because as I said you have to truly understand the range of sexuality. The question you should ask is if the woman was not there would the cuck have a desire to suck the bull meaning just to suck another man? If it’s a case of being submissive turns him on he’ll quickly tell you know. Same for the bull it’s the effect of seeing the woman seeing her man belitttled to do the act is what turns them on.
I feel like my emotions are getting all mixed up lately

I simply don't agree. I think your take of 'you have to understand the range of sexuality' is somewhat patronising to be honest.
I'll reiterate, to want a guy to suck your cock means that you have homosexual tendencies, in my opinion. That's fine, but I think it is better for one's mental health to accept it, rather than put it down to it being about having fun humiliating a woman's husband. Some need to get real and accept themselves I think.
Good to chat. Cheers

I simply don't agree. I think your take of 'you have to understand the range of sexuality' is somewhat patronising to be honest.
I'll reiterate, to want a guy to suck your cock means that you have homosexual tendencies, in my opinion. That's fine, but I think it is better for one's mental health to accept it, rather than put it down to it being about having fun humiliating a woman's husband. Some need to get real and accept themselves I think.
Good to chat. Cheers

Of course it’s patronizing especially when you keep telling people to get real and accept things that are plainly out of your realm of understanding so if you don’t get it just best to stop at “I don’t understand it’s not for me” than start psychoanalysing people due to your inability to comprehend sexuality. Cause there is someone else calling you gay at your comfortability to fuck a woman’s pussy right after another man just entered.

Perspective is key

Of course it’s patronizing especially when you keep telling people to get real and accept things that are plainly out of your realm of understanding so if you don’t get it just best to stop at “I don’t understand it’s not for me” than start psychoanalysing people due to your inability to comprehend sexuality. Cause there is someone else calling you gay at your comfortability to fuck a woman’s pussy right after another man just entered.

Perspective is key

You're confused. And quite amateurishly rude- I was actively involved in human sexual relationships before you were born, so I'm not in the least impressed sunshine.
I'm sorry if I touched a nerve. I can assure you I'm not homophobic in the least. But this is a forum for discussion, so I suggest you desist with the high and mighty 'I'm a student of sexual behaviour' attitude.

You're confused. And quite amateurishly rude- I was actively involved in human sexual relationships before you were born, so I'm not in the least impressed sunshine.
I'm sorry if I touched a nerve. I can assure you I'm not homophobic in the least. But this is a forum for discussion, so I suggest you desist with the high and mighty 'I'm a student of sexual behaviour' attitude.

Great so all I got from that is you’re old but not wise. No sense trying to teach an old dog new tricks so keep up your view of the world I’m sure it’s working well. As to the OP you’ve seen my response

Funnily enough, I'll clean her cummy cunt but would baulk at the idea if she wanted me to suck a cock.

Furthermore how could you write this statement about your comfortablility to clean a Cummy pussy up and be so adamant about it being adequately within the realm of what a heterosexual cuck would do yet say sucking the dick would make you gay?

After reading that post I now understand you’re obviously not a person of logic so you’re right let’s just stop it right here

Definitions are hard. My take is, gay is a man who feels sexually and emotionally attracted to other man. That means... if you go on the street and find other guys cute and wish you could date them and maybe spend a vacation with them, with kisses, cuddles, etc, you are gay.
Being submissive or dominant with a same sex partner does not mean that you are gay, the same way that masturbating does not mean that you fell in love with your hand or dildo. You may enjoy it, remorse it, experience it but is not what defines your sexual orientation.
Think of it in reverse... would a man who frequently is in gay relationships and with gay lovers be "hetero" if he one day does the wife of one of his affairs? My take is, no, is still gay, but can enjoy sex without prejudice.

So I keep readying about this type of behavior on the forum and have to ask, do these actions make him gay or not?
I know this is subjective and no disrespect is intended.
Ok, listen you are all messed up in this! My opinion, any guy that has an attraction to another man's cock, ass, cum licking is gay. He has had it for years and has been hiding in a closet with it, and finally showed his true self to his wife and her BBC lover. I think something is wrong here. I have no desire or attraction to any man, just plain wrong. I don't cuck, I'm decently endowed and have sex with white and black girls only

Truth be told, this should have just been a poll. Everything else was really great fodder as I ate my snack.

The OP asked for opinions and opinions are owned by those that express them hence the great disclaimer "The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency," or other person on this site.

The best thing the discussion brought about was the ability for like-minded individuals to connect based on their ideas of cuckolding, bi-sexuality and homosexuality; if these prove to be an important criteria in one's search for a potential partner for their extra curricular activities.

Good points.

I consider myself a masculine male, and when in relationships, I tend to lean dominant (but also have the urge to sub sometimes). I have zero desire to have any contact with a white male. None. But I do get off on the whole sexual hierarchy, that a black male is at the top of the sexual food chain, I'd gladly share my woman with a black man, and if a black man wants me to suck him off, or lick his balls, I would. I have, even one -on-one with a black male.

One other thing to add, I see so many here say "Yes, that means you're GAY". Gay,straight, there are shades in between, it's not one or the other. There are varying levels of bisexuality. I know women who would never touch a penis. I know women who are married and like having a girlfriend on the site, some who are married and do enjoy, time to time, perhaps licking a female, or having a female lick them. Gay? Lesbian? Straight? How about somewhere in between.

Back