Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

totally
At most, I think it is bi-sexual. But I only enjoy doing it in context of pleasing my wife. I have no desire to suck a black cock unless it is her telling me to do it. And it's only black cock, I wouldn't touch a white dick
iam same 100% its been my thing for years what you like as well x

I don't believe actions alone define us -- motives matter.

In my experience, many cucks are sexually attracted to bulls, and the cuckold lifestyle offers a means of indulging those desires with the permission of their wives or girlfriends. I would say those cucks are gay or bisexual as demonstrated by their motives. Many other cucks are just submissive, and for them these so-called gay acts are all about humiliation and emasculation ("REAL men don't suck dick or eat cum!"). I would say these cucks are NOT gay or bisexual.

Here's a litmus test for you. Imagine you're at home while your wife is out running errands, and suddenly her lover shows up looking for a quickie. When he learns she's not at home, he tells you he'd be OK with you sucking him off, and he promises not to tell your wife about it. If this scenario excites you, you're probably gay or bisexual. If his promise of secrecy turns you off, you're more likely just a submissive looking to be humiliated.

Furthermore how could you write this statement about your comfortablility to clean a Cummy pussy up and be so adamant about it being adequately within the realm of what a heterosexual cuck would do yet say sucking the dick would make you gay?

After reading that post I now understand you’re obviously not a person of logic so you’re right let’s just stop it right here
Look, I get that you don't like being disagreed with. Ok, you can call me an old dog and 'not a person of logic' and I won't be offended, but I'd rather be an old dog than someone so insecure that you can't bear being contradicted and needing the compliments and validation of others to justify your time spent in the gym.
So you're a guy who likes other guys to suck his dick, but you're also a guy who can't admit it and would rather display, quite openly and blatantly, the arrogance of youth that you plainly have in abundance. Sir? Lol.

I definitely think I have become Bi for black men only. I do not have an attraction to any other race for men. I only desire black me. However, I love women of all races!

Yes. I think a lot of men are in complete denial on this forum. The only reason this "lifestyle" appeals to these men on any level is because they're latent homosexuals. Of course this is just my opinion, but it is a strong one (and I have a background in psychology to back it up).
Where from Trump university, you should get your money back.

Why are you dragging Trump into this? You belong in a mental hospital. You're also probably another gay man in denial. Will be clicking the "ignore" button! I only wish there was a "block" one.

Since you have a background in psychology, are you saying that a man is either straight or gay? It's a 0/1 choice? There is no such thing as bi-curious and bisexual?

Where from Trump university, you should get your money back.
Dude if you like dick you are gay, (if you are male) If you like the puss and are male its called straight,
I personally like both.
Now if you are female and a rug muncher.....

Since you have a background in psychology, are you saying that a man is either straight or gay? It's a 0/1 choice? There is no such thing as bi-curious and bisexual?
I actually do have a background in psychology and sexuality can fall under a wide umbrella/spectrum. However, if you're a grown man and you want to suck cock/butt fuck-- you're gay. There's just no two ways around it. I think a lot of people on this site and in the so-called "cuck" lifestyle gravitate towards it because it's somehow easier for them than coming out of the closet.

I actually do have a background in psychology and sexuality can fall under a wide umbrella/spectrum. However, if you're a grown man and you want to suck cock/butt fuck-- you're gay. There's just no two ways around it. I think a lot of people on this site and in the so-called "cuck" lifestyle gravitate towards it because it's somehow easier for them than coming out of the closet.

That was an educated response clearly based on being a professional in that field...lol. Hey cucks...this person with a "psychology background" says you're all just gay.

i dont love men. i dont like to have a romantic relation with man. I am not attracted to men. I dont look at the guys in the street and fantasize about sucking them. I dont feel anything gay related. but i love to serve bull at the heat of the cuckold experience. thats something different.

a women like to be called "whore" in the bed, is not transforming into a whore in real life.

How about asserting POWER ? I am not bi or gay . Meaning I do not desire a Male in any way . I am Sub and my Lady is Domme . It is the ultimate RESPECT . POWER , DOMINANCE , DEGRADING over a sub cuckold .
1 ..That Pleases my Lady . 2 ..Makes me feel I am overcoming something to be obedient to my lady and her lover and 3. To the right BBC we cannot seem to find . Has totally ruled over another male. Even afterwards with clothes on ...He will have a POWER over me the cuck ..I cannot escape from .
So GAY or Bi ,,,Is liking and wanting to be with another man in every way .. Sucking or Anal is an Action .

Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?​

Well, that's my case. i don't considered myself gay. i considered myself straight. i suck Bulls'cocks and eat Their cum because i'm ordered to, and because it please my Wife. It's true that i'm not an Alpha, and even i don't considered myself a Real Man. Additionally i didn't have any sexual intercourse with a woman for more than 20 years by now. But despite that my real sexual desires are still heterosexual. Of course, after two decades of being sexually used by Men, i learned to enoyed it, in some way. But it's not really a sexual thing. It's kind of my job. Perhapps by now sucking cocks could be a sexual pleasure for me. But i'm not sure that's why i'm gay. i admire BBC Alpha Men. i whorship Them. They do what i can't do. Through all these years i learned to enjoy sucking BBC, but sexual pleasure is marginal there. Of course They call me "faggot", "whore", and "slut", "sissy", and i really am a faggot, but a heterosexual faggot. It's weird, i know. But that's what i really feel. About eating cum, i don't like it. Of course, by now, i don't hate it anymore. But i still don't like the taste.

Back