Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

Wouldn’t ever want to have any sort of sex with another male on my own but over our years I have had oral with a bull who is fucking the wife, it’s just sex and for everyone’s enjoyment.

i dont love men. i dont like to have a romantic relation with man. I am not attracted to men. I dont look at the guys in the street and fantasize about sucking them. I dont feel anything gay related. but i love to serve bull at the heat of the cuckold experience. thats something different.

a women like to be called "whore" in the bed, is not transforming into a whore in real life.
Mmmmmmm…….

You say you “love to serve bull at [sic] the heat of the cuckold experience”.

Can’t you see that that statement categorically identifies you as bisexual no matter how many men you claim not to love or not want a romantic relationship with or don’t perv over in the street?

Speaking as an MD and sexologist, I think that your outwardly-expressed sexuality as against your frankly gay sexual practice of serving the bull in your threesomes with your wife, are tragically at odds with each other and leave little or no room for the authentic, passionate and satisfying expression of such healthy sexual—almost certainly bisexual—desires as you may perhaps have.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm…….

You say you “love to serve bull at [sic] the heat of the cuckold experience”.

Can’t you see that that statement categorically identifies you as bisexual no matter how many men you claim not to love or not want a romantic relationship with or don’t perve over in the street?

Speaking as an MD and sexologist, I think that your outwardly-expressed sexuality as against your frankly gay sexual practice of serving the bull in your threesomes with your wife, are tragically at odds with each other and leave little or no room for the authentic, passionate and satisfying expression of such healthy sexual—almost certainly bisexual—desires as you may perhaps have.
Is that why you use someone else's photo as your profile picture, to hide your identity ?
Pmsl 😆 🤣 😂

Is that why you use someone else's photo as your profile picture, to hide your identity ?
Pmsl 😆 🤣 😂
How frightfully English of you.

Did it occur to you that if I had wanted to hide my identity I would have left my avatar blank or used the attached mugshot of your king?

I assure you that I can and will confirm my identity by private message to any member I consider worthy of it; which doesn’t include witless and reckless mockers like you whose avatars picture faceless women (see below) one is expected to believe are their wives.

IMG_7585.jpeg

IMG_8757.png

Last edited:

Did it occur to you that if I had wanted to hide my identity I would have left my avatar blank or used the attached mugshot of your king?

I assure you that I can and will confirm my identity by private message to any member I consider worthy of it; which doesn’t include witless and reckless mockers like you whose avatars picture faceless women (see below) one is expected to believe are their wives.

View attachment 6246718

View attachment 6246799

View attachment 6246718

View attachment 6246799
Lol, the pictures and videos are not of my "wife" your right there, there of my fiancee. commenting on a post about sucking cock, that's very appropriate as your profile picture is very popular on gay sites (see below) 😆 🤣 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230706_073032_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230706_073032_Samsung Internet.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Lol, the pictures and videos are not of my "wife" your right there, there of my fiancee. commenting on a post about sucking cock, that's very appropriate as your profile picture is very popular on gay sites (see below) 😆 🤣 😂
Thank you. I am well aware of that and don’t mind at all if other people including gay males think I’m hot and use the shot. My boyfriend does too. Besides, I like being popular. Have you any objection to that?

And your point is?

ps: I think most of us here would esteem it a favour if you could pay a little more attention to your spelling and punctuation in your posts. The present shortfalls in them are real turn-offs and seriously disturb the line and sense of your supposed arguments.

Last edited:
Oh, my mistake, I thought you was a straight bull.
Think nothing of it my friend 🤗

I forgave you even before you made the mistake.

But just out of interest, how come you blundered so seriously when my sexual identity has been emblazoned on the great majority of the more than 1200 posts I’ve contributed to this forum in the 3 years I’ve been a member of it?

I think you should be thankfully congratulating me (instead of criticising me) for my mostly educative efforts here; especially because only yesterday I surpassed the 5000 mark in the number of reactions received to my posts; all but 12 of those reactions being positive.

Viz:

IMG_8755.jpeg

Back