Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

At most, I think it is bi-sexual. But I only enjoy doing it in context of pleasing my wife. I have no desire to suck a black cock unless it is her telling me to do it. And it's only black cock, I wouldn't touch a white dick
We agree. If his wife requires him to suck a black dick, or the Black Man wants it, then he is following orders and is not bi or gay. He's not required to like or enjoy it, he's only required to DO IT!

Yes. I think a lot of men are in complete denial on this forum. The only reason this "lifestyle" appeals to these men on any level is because they're latent homosexuals. Of course this is just my opinion, but it is a strong one (and I have a background in psychology to back it up).

Yes. I think a lot of men are in complete denial on this forum. The only reason this "lifestyle" appeals to these men on any level is because they're latent homosexuals. Of course this is just my opinion, but it is a strong one (and I have a background in psychology to back it up).
I never used to believe this, but now I'm getting more and more confused about it

I would vote no. If you were in prison and were ****** to suck someone's cock it wouldn't make you gay/bisexual but you would be someones bitch, so maybe bitch would be the appropriate term.
^^^^^^
Pretty sure that's called ******* and outside of prison is indeed punishable by law. If said person is "willingly" engaging in homosexual or bisexual behavior then they are exercising a choice. I don't think that's the same.

Back