Hubbie sucking Bulls cock and eating cum make him gay?

It is an act of subservience rather than one of homosexuality.

I would never suck a white pee pee.
Neither would I. In fact, the THOUGHT of sucking a white "pee pee" makes me want to throw up. But I'm a woman. You're a man. Sucking ANY dick (outside of being ****** to in prison, as someone else was mentioning), especially with the ENTHUSIASM you describe, makes you gay.

Neither would I. In fact, the THOUGHT of sucking a white "pee pee" makes me want to throw up. But I'm a woman. You're a man. Sucking ANY dick (outside of being ****** to in prison, as someone else was mentioning), especially with the ENTHUSIASM you describe, makes you gay.

I respectfully disagree Ma'am, but I would like to commend you on your rejection of white penis.

Women like you are Goddesses to me.

:rolleyes: Hate to tell you, but if you openly enjoy sucking black cocks and eating their sperm, you're not "remotely gay," you're TOTALLY gay!!! :D
Who cares? I do not love men. I love dicks and particularly black cocks. But I love women and spend more time loving them than with a man. I enjoy life and what I do so who cares? gay, queer, homo, or just a man who love to suck dicks as his primary source of sex. I do prefer sucking to fucking, but that is just my preference.

Last edited:
Think it depends on the situation if the black guy tells you to suck his cock and you feel intimidated and suck him to please your wife you are a submissive, on the other hand if you desire to suck his cock and beg him to let you do it would say gay.
^^^^Since when does a husband do everything a wife ask's him to do? LMAO!
Just say NO!! Lol!!

So I keep readying about this type of behavior on the forum and have to ask, do these actions make him gay or not?
I know this is subjective and no disrespect is intended.
If a man is sexually aroused by another man tthen he must be gay. If also aroused by women he is bisexual.
I certainly am.
But then isn't everyone at least a bit bisexual? If they dare to admit it.

At most, I think it is bi-sexual. But I only enjoy doing it in context of pleasing my wife. I have no desire to suck a black cock unless it is her telling me to do it. And it's only black cock, I wouldn't touch a white dick
. I think , as you say, this is different from gay or even bi-sexual in that this only happens in association with the wife and her bull/ BBC. This is not the same as a man seeking BBC for his own pleasure although it may eventually become that over time if all he gets is sex from BBC and cut off from sex with women.

Absolutely. And I think any bull who likes his cock sucked is surely gay as well. Plus, quite a few of these bulls like fucking guy's asses too. Defo fruity.

Back