How to spot a BBC loving woman

Kansas bull

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I need some help ladies. There’s some older women around where I live that I would give some good dick to! The only problem is, I can’t tell if they would appreciate me approaching them. How can I tell if they want it or not?

I need some help ladies. There’s some older women around where I live that I would give some good dick to! The only problem is, I can’t tell if they would appreciate me approaching them. How can I tell if they want it or not?

Trust me, so many more are open to it than you would think. I mean what do they have to choose from, some snowflake sipping his latte with soy milk in his skinny jeans, or a dragon slayer BBC? Even if they don't know it yet, they want it. Trust me.

Talk to them. Flirt with them. Take your time though. A lot of women want it they just don't know how to ask for it. I would suggest that you wear something that will make them check out your groin when you talk to them. Touch a lot while talking to them. But the main thing is take your time and flatter them.

Back