How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Tell them the truth. Why would you care what someone else think? Maybe they need to hear that. Maybe it will change their thought process about black people. To this day, I still don't understand why people hate us so much. Its pretty sad at times.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.arbeen that way, 100 ye

I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE....BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HIDE THAT TATTOO??? I MEAN IM A TALL AS WHITE GUY AND I CAN STAND UP AND ADMIT I SERVE THE BLACK MAN. EMBRACE HUN. MY WIFE HASN'T RECEIVED ONE YET. ONLY BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING UNIQUE

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
I think itD be HoTT if you just said your into black men.? It shows to those that are interested that they don’t have to worry about me as WW just meeting first time. That theres no racial barriers here to question. They can feel relaxed. When you explain it properly like that…….its much much better and far more interesting (to anyone) than, “I like playing cards,………….” Most in the know, know,…..i just saying if you gotta lie like that ,…it sounds pathetic🤔. Too direct??😬

Back