How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Let's be honest; the vast majority of people don't have a clue the lifestyle even exists, let alone the symbols of it. Most will just associate it with cards.

Though we never publicly show off our lifestyle; if you work a professional career such as government, education, military, hospital, or any large business management, it's an extremely bad idea and would almost certainly result in you being deemed unfit for work, advertising something like this in a work environment.

Nights out though, temporary tattoos, necklaces, earrings, anklets... Oh yes!

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
What kind of bull s h i t is this about fool...with current anti black wave????

Getting a tattoo in a place visible to third parties is a bold decision. It seems to me that only a small percentage of women decide to take such a step. In most cases, these are rather washable emblems, hidden from outsiders. Possibly bracelets. Which can be put on at the right time.

Attachments

• il_794xN.3386601737_ox7h.jpg
    il_794xN.3386601737_ox7h.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 80
  • il_794xN.3782697843_la8j.jpg
    il_794xN.3782697843_la8j.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20220831_120318.jpg
    IMG_20220831_120318.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 78
  • il_794xN.3312021875_cl1g.jpg
    il_794xN.3312021875_cl1g.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 114
Let's be honest; the vast majority of people don't have a clue the lifestyle even exists, let alone the symbols of it. Most will just associate it with cards.

Though we never publicly show off our lifestyle; if you work a professional career such as government, education, military, hospital, or any large business management, it's an extremely bad idea and would almost certainly result in you being deemed unfit for work, advertising something like this in a work environment.

Nights out though, temporary tattoos, necklaces, earrings, anklets... Oh yes!
I disagree. My wife is a high level executive at a huge pharma company. They don’t give a ******* about potential hidden meaning in a tattoo. Now maybe if you were interviewing for a new job and the person considering you saw it and knew what it meant and took offense then i suppose it could negatively affect your chances. But that is also illegal. Many women she works with have visible tattoos. It has no effect whatsoever. It’s 2022. Tattoos are widely accepted in just about all walks of life. If you’re good at your job, that’s all that matters.

I disagree. My wife is a high level executive at a huge pharma company. They don’t give a ******* about potential hidden meaning in a tattoo. Now maybe if you were interviewing for a new job and the person considering you saw it and knew what it meant and took offense then i suppose it could negatively affect your chances. But that is also illegal. Many women she works with have visible tattoos. It has no effect whatsoever. It’s 2022. Tattoos are widely accepted in just about all walks of life. If you’re good at your job, that’s all that matters.
Everyone knows the jewelry of a BBC slut true fact

I would enjoy meeting your wife here in Destin Fla. I am looking forward to seeing my first QoS here in our area. Not saying they do not exist just have not seen any

I must not have explained properly. What I meant was that most won't know what they mean, but if people do and it's very publicly displayed, and it's meaning known, then it would be seen as bringing the company into disrepute because it's not just a tattoo, it's a mark of a highly deviant sexual lifestyle. Again, this is only if it's meaning is known. And since legality never matters, because people can find a way to entirely legally pass others over for promotion, or even dismiss them from employment, it would definitely hinder initial employment, promotion, or result in dismissal were senior management to be aware.

Whilst it would be great if being good at your job was all that mattered, the reality is we're human beings and we let ******* biases affect our decision making. It's why lazy and incompetent workers often get promoted, and hard workers often get overlooked. And in this case, concern for company reputation would also be factored in.

I was at a hotel hot tub and this milf was wearing QOS earring. She was there with her teenage daughters. I wanted to comment on them so bad but kept myself quiet. She was hot and had huge tits. I was getting a hard on just thinking about her taking BBC in all her holes!
Those are actually Kate Spade earrings. Cassandra has several sets of Kate Spade earrings that she wears instead of QoS earrings as a discreet way of advertising.

I must not have explained properly. What I meant was that most won't know what they mean, but if people do and it's very publicly displayed, and it's meaning known, then it would be seen as bringing the company into disrepute because it's not just a tattoo, it's a mark of a highly deviant sexual lifestyle. Again, this is only if it's meaning is known. And since legality never matters, because people can find a way to entirely legally pass others over for promotion, or even dismiss them from employment, it would definitely hinder initial employment, promotion, or result in dismissal were senior management to be aware.

Whilst it would be great if being good at your job was all that mattered, the reality is we're human beings and we let ******* biases affect our decision making. It's why lazy and incompetent workers often get promoted, and hard workers often get overlooked. And in this case, concern for company reputation would also be factored in.
Can’y disagree.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Who cares it's a sign of pride for me

Back