How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

This is a really interesting thread. As a Dom partner to a Hotwife I’m intrigued and sickened that a woman of any colour must worry about putting a mark on her body that shows her passion. My wife is about to have a QoS tattoo on her ankle and I’m doing the tattooing, we can’t wait to display it and hope it attracts all the Bulls! Personally I’m sick to fucking death of racism in all its guises so having my wife proudly show of that mark is a very small stand against such bigotry and we hope to use it to spark meaningful conversation that helps to educate the small minded. And attract the right type of guy 😉

Food for thought. I have often observed a lot of white women who are with Black men (dating or married to) and I often see them wearing very large hoop ear rings. I often see pictures in this site wearing the same style of ear rings. I wonder how many white women who you do not see with black men also wearing large hoop ear rings. Is this a secrete sign or just fashion?

Public opinion should be used as a public toilet, clothing with a logo, jewelry or a tattoo shows what we are and our preferences, therefore Those who do not know will not pay attention to those who know but can express their opinion against it, but we do not care, and who is interested is always suitable to talk to discuss, Or ask for advice if you yourself have not yet decided on it! This is how we promote our way of life.
IMG_20210622_133502.jpg

Food for thought. I have often observed a lot of white women who are with Black men (dating or married to) and I often see them wearing very large hoop ear rings. I often see pictures in this site wearing the same style of ear rings. I wonder how many white women who you do not see with black men also wearing large hoop ear rings. Is this a secrete sign or just fashion?
Fashion. Wife always wore big hoop bamboo earrings and there is no meaning behind that

Personally, people have a right to express themselves. If someone doesnt like a particular tat, shirt, or piece of jewelry they can turn the f*** away and piss off. Its none of their business. Ladies, if you want to doll up with those beautiful tats and jewelry thats awesome. You should. Express yourself and tell those that dont like it to play a nice game of F*** off.

Back