How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I fucking looo e seeing white boys faces when they see my ♠️ Black men are alphas. Dominant. Aggressive. And intimidating. And white man feel threatened and are intimidated. But more so they know they are sexually inferior and I love seeing their heads go down and look of defeat. It’s so fucking hot seeing the reactions. At parties with white couples not in the life. The wives will know and all giggle and wanna know more. And when their husbands get annoyed with all the giggling and whispers. I will tell them. And then they see me as a threat. And try keep their wives away. My cuckold husband is well trained. And loved seeing it all go down too. And the wives with assailes I willl target. And lowly work my poison. Nothing more satisfying than getting another wife blacked. All this is a generalisation. And doesn’t always go like this. But majority and it’s happening more and morr. So I love ur attitude but why not use it to ur advantage ? Next time a white boy sees ur ♠️ Watch their eyes face and body language. It’s empowering and such a rush.
Thanks it’s true what you say about black men
i would love to work on another woman and watch her get blacked
I will belittle a white boy watch him squirm when I explain to him and hopefully his wife what :qos: mens

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
It is there to proudly tell the world that you are black only. If you need to keep it secret you should not display it.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
black cocks matter :LOL:

My wife isn't too shy about wearing jewelry or clothing with the QoS design. She wears earrings, necklace, ball cap, stocking cap and sometimes temp tattoos. It is amazing how few people comment or make a big deal of it. Very disappointing because we WANT to have people notice and say something!!!

Attachments

• QoS-Cuck.jpg
    QoS-Cuck.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 683
  • Snowbunny.jpg
    Snowbunny.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 729
  • QOS.jpg
    QOS.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 745
My wife isn't too shy about wearing jewelry or clothing with the QoS design. She wears earrings, necklace, ball cap, stocking cap and sometimes temp tattoos. It is amazing how few people comment or make a big deal of it. Very disappointing because we WANT to have people notice and say something!!!
the pic with toerings and red polishe toe nails is awsome..

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
OMG love it and I would worship your feet 24/7

Last edited:
Back